Someone told me my skin looks horrible now and asked me what I did

u should've done comparison under natural lighting

u can have similar looking skin indoor while outdoor your glow and coloring is different
Good thing I took that Titbot vs dogs video imma do one tomorrow and see for myself. I was indoors with natural lighting when they told me that.

Good thing I took that Titbot vs dogs video imma do one tomorrow and see for myself. I was indoors with natural lighting when they told me that.
u gotta be outdoor. indoor the particles/reflections still arent the same

I think they were just trying to fuck with me man tbh
i mean obviously ur skin looks roughly the same so it cant be "looking horrible"

i mean obviously ur skin looks roughly the same so it cant be "looking horrible"

I think there may have been some micro tearing tbh

I accidentally used different lightning for the other close up comparison I think

Legit looks like shit stop making that aspie hard squinting face you twink eyed narrow jawed filler fuckup.

lol

RENT FREE COPE AF BITCH

Looks like shit, no wonder you have 5k posts on and post your face to an incel site, this is a zoo for delusional friendless autists and im enjoying it.

Dance monkey dance.

still looks better than mine.

Ok I think it's just my collagen that has gone to shit recently probably mainly because I stopped using retin-a. I think microneedling MAY have gave me microtearing as well but I think it's the lack of collagen that is making my skin look worse probably also because I stopped applying moisturizer twice a day on my skin.

shit skin hindu dindu cope