Something I dont understand

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Is why there are so many men who do “to catch a predator” type videos where they try to lure a man into getting with a little girl and then humiliate and get him arrested.

First off, why are they so adamant and obsessed with little girls to begin with? I think they’re the true pedos. Why spend every waking moment trying to prevent men from fucking under age girls? That’s kinda weird in itself.

Secondly, who cares about the girl. Eventually she’s gonna grow up to suck cock and be a slut anyway, you why even try stopping the inevitable

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Alt Number 3
"Pedo" Hunters are Low IQ evil sadistic bastards

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Alt Number 3 and Vermilioncore
I don’t think you can get arrested for it which is good news. It’s literally entrapment, the same way police can’t ‘make’ you/lure you into scenarios they create and get you to commit crime. these guys are making the environment to lure men so it doesn’t hold up in a court of law.

Tldr they are niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
pedos are the most hated demographic but i can see how the global cabal will try to normalize it baby steps at a time pun intended.

pedos are the most hated demographic but i can see how the global cabal will try to normalize it baby steps at a time pun intended.
Women should be the most hated 👍🏻👍🏻

Women should be the most hated 👍🏻👍🏻
youre just burning energy hating anyway. i wish i wouldnt hate myself so much to have a clearer head space but oh well.