Something to keep my mouth close when sleeping

S

seeker

Platinum
I can't tape it since my parents might check up on me while I sleep and they'll get angry if I have my mouth taped

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and strawberrymushroom
I know something but you won't like it

You can only tape it, there is no other option. Explain to your parents that it is good for your health and that it is better to breathe through your nose.

• +1
Reactions: seeker
You can only tape it, there is no other option. Explain to your parents that it is good for your health and that it is better to breathe through your nose.
what if I like used something sticky to help myself close it

like, not glue but applied something stickier on my lips. maybe I could try honey or something?

what if I like used something sticky to help myself close it
What do you want to use? You can't put glue or anything on your lips.

• +1
like, not glue but applied something stickier on my lips. maybe I could try honey or something?
i realized this after 3 years of watching sissy & bbc videos

I don't think this will work, it will spread all over your face and make everything dirty. Just tape your mouth. Makes things easy.

• +1
I don't think this will work, it will spread all over your face and make everything dirty. Just tape your mouth. Makes things easy.
ahh. Well my parents will never listen I know that xd. I'll still at least try honey, I'll use a small amount and only on the inside of my lips

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
ahh. Well my parents will never listen I know that xd. I'll still at least try honey, I'll use a small amount and only on the inside of my lips
Use transparent tape, if they check at night why would they see it

Also your parents sound strange

I can't tape it since my parents might check up on me while I sleep and they'll get angry if I have my mouth taped
Use a chin holder

Title is funny

Do you mouthbreathe while sleeping regular or no tbh?