G

GetThatBread

Retired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and je3oe
chad.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The white guy still has more SMV than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget, Stare and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
Not in Poland according to Ethnics on here JFL
I'm still doubting this, but even if this is true, I still think race mixing is bad. Same for white guys planning to go to SEA, just gtfo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Reminder average woman in southsudan heightmogs the average dutchman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
eating at night inhibiting hgh theory DESTROYED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Uglyandfat and 2 others
That’s only the case in some select tribes in South Sudan. Apparently the men are on average 6’4 and women 6’0 in these tribes. Incredible.
If the whole country had access to good nutrition they’d mog the shit out of us height wise (more than they already do) ngl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and BackFromTheMogging
FACE
A
C
E

FACE
A
C
E

Imagine a nord mixed with these subhumans honestly a match made in heaven imagine 6 foot 7 giga chad mulatoos.
The white guy still has more SMV than them.

The solution then is to combine the best of both worlds for the best combo imagine a 6 foot 7 mulatoo nord chad

Imagine a nord mixed with these subhumans honestly a match made in heaven imagine 6 foot 7 giga chad mulatoos.

The solution then is to combine the best of both worlds for the best combo imagine a 6 foot 7 mulatoo nord chad
Or just a 6 foot 7 Nordic chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and randomguy1235
Or just a 6 foot 7 Nordic chad.

I wish bruv too bad the negroid genes dominate 9/10 if not this would be a match made in heaven ngl.

But still imagine a army of 6 foot 7 mulatoos with god like faces thanks to nord mixing.

It would be over for the rest of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202
I wish bruv too bad the negroid genes dominate 9/10 if not this would be a match made in heaven ngl.

But still imagine a army of 6 foot 7 mulatoos with god like faces thanks to nord mixing.

It would be over for the rest of the world
The best one is to be a Jew so you can be the commander of the 6 foot 7 mulatoos.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Chadelite
The best one is to be a Jew so you can be the commander of the 6 foot 7 mulatoos.

Kikes me lmao. But in terms of a eugenics view point this seems like the best option ngl.

Lmao its over for normal human cels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202

This nigga has fantasies about cucking himself.
The Rock Clapping Reaction Gif

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4464 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
That’s only the case in some select tribes in South Sudan. Apparently the men are on average 6’4 and women 6’0 in these tribes. Incredible.
If the whole country had access to good nutrition they’d mog the shit out of us height wise (more than they already do) ngl tbh.
The average man is more like 6'7. An arab poet, antara was supposedly from that region and he was so huge that his feet touched the ground when he was on horse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
6'7 for men 6ft womeen
The average man is more like 6'7. An arab poet, antara was supposedly from that region and he was so huge that his feet touched the ground when he was on horse
Cope lies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
they dont mog shit theyre a country of people with a strain of marfan syndrome

theyre nba machines who teams draft but dont let play until the last 1 min

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 6401