Southern Europeans are not White. THEY ARE ETHNIC.

Ok I am tired of people say that southern Europeans are white they are not. They are ethnic. For example lets look at this guy
View attachment 2881210
As you can see he is very ethnic looking however according to you retards he would be considered white. That is bullshit, he is not white he is ethinic. In order to be white you must have at least have 2 of the 3: pale white skin, blue eyes (green eyes acceptable), and blonde hair. Anything else and you are not white.

I saw this one guy that was Greek and he looked like a full Arab. I dont understand how you guys consider southern Europeans to be white when they are clearly not.
this guy just isnt fucking italian gtfo of here

Ok I am tired of people say that southern Europeans are white they are not. They are ethnic. For example lets look at this guy
View attachment 2881210
As you can see he is very ethnic looking however according to you retards he would be considered white. That is bullshit, he is not white he is ethinic. In order to be white you must have at least have 2 of the 3: pale white skin, blue eyes (green eyes acceptable), and blonde hair. Anything else and you are not white.

I saw this one guy that was Greek and he looked like a full Arab. I dont understand how you guys consider southern Europeans to be white when they are clearly not.
High iq
Jfl at retards who claim europeans are a single race and think a sweden and a swarthy greek are both "aryan"

2642872 1639519747108

"What did you say bro?"

who cares.we meds both women and men have more delicate and pretty and exotic feats than nordcucks/whites,and have more attractive coloring compared to subhuman nord color.

I don't care about being white.Ya'll look boring and plain as fuck.I'm talking the gl ones.the non-gl ones look like trolls.

maluma or any med prettyboy mogs all white men.amerindian men from canada and usa also mog white men when they look good.Ya'll only mog dark blacks and east asians.

Last edited:
I certainly don't look like an arab(nothing wrong with that anyway,arab men have some of the best eyes and are leptomorphic unlike you albinoid alpinjid and borreby chinks),maybe persian,brahmin(I've been likened to Krishna).I look like an old etruscan painting.very neolithic aryan mixed roman phenotype.I'm a extremely pretty man with big eyes,very long eyelashes,narrow nose,proportionate but longer face and pretty pouty lips.

oh and the 'superIOR ARYAN UBERMENSCH' that hitler the neanderthal idealized is literally a albinized MEDITERENEAN in anthropology.and very rare.

Last edited:
1. He has negroid hair.
2. Slavs have a lot of non white DNA. Slavs have a lot of MONGOLOID DNA and Slavs (particularly the polish) have a lot of Jewish DNA. That is why poles are the ugliest in Europe due to the high JEWISH DNA.

Also I never said that Slavs are not all white. There are some Slavs that I would considered white (Aryan + Germanic / Nordic DNA)
germans have more jewish dna than poles

Sintashtaclassic

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
South
View attachment 2881210

Southern Europeans are brown yes

But your criteria is completely retarded JFL

According to you this mongrel mixed baby is. “LE ARYAN” because she has blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin

IMG 9993

But this girl isn’t because she has brown hair and brown eyes
IMG 9994

Jfl please take a break from Varg and snap into reality for a second

• JFL
View attachment 2881210

I know plenty of other Jews with blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin like Drake’s mom, Henry Kravis, Stephen Schwarzman, Jeff Yass, Barbara Streisand… the list goes on. But you consider Jews to be ethnic so how do you reconcile this? Even Drake’s son who’s half ethnic Spick, a quarter black and a quarter Jewish is pale, blonde haired and blue eyed. Also, I have family members with blonde hair and blue eyes but not many.

It depends. Somewhere like Italy has white people. Especially north.

I personally know a med guy and he literally has mullato tier brown skin. He's half jew, half italian. Obviously he's an ethnic.

The same is true for arabs, some are white while most are ethnic.

There is no such thing as 'white passing'.

If you have high set nasal bridge and pale skin (you need this 100%), you're white.

They are ethnic not because of looks but because of behavior:
-emotional
-dont care about punctuality
-prone to crime/corruption (Italians, Greeks & Albanians)
-superior food

By this logic i consider Russians to be ethnic too

• JFL