Southern Tradcon wife cheats on husband with mulatto and then plots to have husband killed

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

A rich, southern white foid from Georgia who was supposed to be a tradcon stay at home wife meets a mulatto bartender in the Bahamas and gets blacked by him. She uses her husband's money to go on repeated trips to the Bahamas. In order to be able to keep her husband's money and still get bbc from the mulatto, she plotted to have her husband murdered. Her husband is a white guy.

Her trial is set for July, 2024 in the Bahamas.

Rich white foid

Images 4

Download 4
Mulatto slayer

@human304 It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HeightPilledum, bedes and 4 others
@FaceandBBC
@Kamui
@Ricky212
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, FaceandBBC and Ricky212
just be mulatto theory

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Annihilator, HeightPilledum and 6 others
Well well well

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and flxsh
Doesn't mean shit.
White women love to degrade themselves.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Women just like big mulatto cock
breaking bad GIF

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and klip11
Doesn't mean shit.
White women love to degrade themselves.
Her husband said that surveillance cameras inside their Bahamas house caught her doing drugs and having sex with the mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Its over

• +1
Reactions: klip11
> beauty queen
> passed around like ragdoll by bbc rappers and athletes

White beta marries this, what could go wrong????

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and klip11
Bro, what is this power white women have over ethniks?

Not worth it

> beauty queen
> passed around like ragdoll by bbc rappers and athletes

White beta marries this, what could go wrong????
Thing is, he actually played in the NFL

If he had any power, you'd think he could pull better

That chick is hoagly
Cope. She was an ex college cheerleader and is considered a conventionally attractive white woman. And she's from the south and supposed to be conservative. Conservative white women from the south are supposedly repulsed by black/mulatto men but being conservative and/or from the south doesn't mean anything. She probably voted for Trump in 2016 & 2020

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope. She was an ex college cheerleader and is considered a conventionally attractive white woman.
Again, what is the power white women have?

If he had any power, you'd think he could pull better

That chick is hoagly
You think he taking her seriously? She’s rich he just fucking her and many others on the side he’s a Carib man they are never loyal to one woman.

BBC courrpted your hoes but women enjoy being abused dogs to asshole men so 0 sympathy from me

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and klip11
BBCs 1 Cumskins 0

• +1
Again, what is the power white women have?
Dispels the cope that black guys only get fat, ugly or low class trailer trash white girls that no decent white man wants.

Dispels the cope that black guys only get fat, ugly or low class trailer trash white girls that no decent white man wants.
Most do, but you notice most blk men who date out are subhumans as well so it’s 2 subhumans together. Everh time I see blk man with ugly white foids he is also ugly and short

Most do, but you notice most blk men who date out are subhumans as well so it’s 2 subhumans together. Everh time I see blk man with ugly white foids he is also ugly and short
On social media, alot of black guys I see who date out are at least MTN blacks

On social media, alot of black guys I see who date out are at least MTN blacks
And they get MTB

Most I see irl are the same. I will say this meme does make it so that when I’m out fatties think me and them have a chance occasionally but I just ignore them cos going near a fatty is disgusting

JBB is law

• +1

Imagine having 3 blonde White sons with the most pasty blonde White man in existence and this retarded shit is your legacy

• +1
Imagine having 3 blonde White sons with the most pasty blonde White man in existence and this retarded shit is your legacy
White boys will grow up to be SFcels when they learn that their mom destroyed their family and plotted to have their father killed for mulatto dick

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
White boys will grow up to be SFcels when they learn that their mom destroyed their family and plotted to have their father killed for mulatto dick
Nha, they'll be leftist bluepilled retards just like 95% of White people

A rich, southern white foid from Georgia who was supposed to be a tradcon stay at home wife meets a mulatto bartender in the Bahamas and gets blacked by him. She uses her husband's money to go on repeated trips to the Bahamas. In order to be able to keep her husband's money and still get bbc from the mulatto, she plotted to have her husband murdered. Her husband is a white guy.

Rich white foid

View attachment 2845494

View attachment 2845504
Mulatto slayer

@human304 It's over.
How can a human be this evil

Rich white foid

View attachment 2845494

View attachment 2845504
Mulatto slayer

@human304 It's over.
it is so over for pigskincels

@stamaster21 is this bone chilling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back