• Hmm...
Reactions: mog_me, whiteislandpill, Bushman and 8 others
I like both I prefer PvE
What's PvE?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, sub5c3l and wsada
I play to be entertained and learn something on the way not to go around in circles like in a Call of Duty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sub5c3l, Ricky212 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, douche, Clqs and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ricky212
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and sub5c3l
Already played years of Fifa Ultimate and CoD, biggest waste of time that exists.

Only online games i really enyojed are coop like A Way Out, GTA V or at best Battlefield 1 or Rainbow which is tactic driven

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Already played years of Fifa Ultimate and CoD, biggest waste of time that exists.

Only online games i really enyojed are coop like A Way Out, GTA V or at best Battlefield 1 or Rainbow which is tactic driven
nah PVP games are better, just to piss other people off by beating them. A way out is good tho, it was only a bit short

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, sub5c3l and MaghrebGator
Isn't playing computer games in general kind of a soy trait??

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ricky212
I'm old to be screaming with 12 year olds of my own team because they robbed my care package while i was launching the predator in CoD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sub5c3l and Ricky212
nah PVP games are better, just to piss other people off by beating them. A way out is good tho, it was only a bit short
I don't agree but what can i say. Everyone is different.

They are cool when you start playing them. After some years you get tired of running in circles.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I don't agree but what can i say. Everyone is different.

They are cool when you start playing them. After some years you get tired of running in circles.
Life is running in circles, and it's not great

Yep, but not console games
Ok, why so?? I get console games make sense for under 14s, that is logical.

And I sort of get some sporadic play, let's say 50 hours a year makes sense at all ages, like even I will play gta 6 when it comes out and every couple of years I'll play a game like GoW, but after you're like 14, isn't playing console games with sone regularity also a soy trait?? I know PC gamers tend to be more autist and non NT than console gamers too

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I have it. PvP raises my cortisol.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Ok, why so?? I get console games make sense for under 14s, that is logical.

And I sort of get some sporadic play, let's say 50 hours a year makes sense at all ages, like even I will play gta 6 when it comes out and every couple of years I'll play a game like GoW, but after you're like 14, isn't playing console games with sone regularity also a soy trait?? I know PC gamers tend to be more autist and non NT than console gamers too
It’s only soy if you are playing by yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Autismcel
what does fortnite go under

Normie trait: you only play PvP / shooter games. Some PvE games are just really fun man

Guess I’m not a soy boy