Spain is the best country on earth

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
God, I am obsessed with this country. It is so amazing. Its Christian history is so rich and powerful. It has amazing food, the best architecture in all of Europe, the best year round weather, geography, etc.

They are responsible for the colonization of literally all of the Americas (north and south) and are responsible for hundreds of millions of uncivilized indigenous pagans accepting the one true God—Jesus Christ.

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

(Disclaimer: I am not a Spaniard)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, lemonnz, Debetro and 1 other person
Cope india mog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TARAN, lemonnz, Navnith and 2 others
God, I am obsessed with this country. It is so amazing. Its Christian history is so rich and powerful. It has amazing food, the best architecture in all of Europe, the best year round weather, geography, etc.

They are responsible for the colonization of literally all of the Americas (north and south) and are responsible for hundreds of millions of uncivilized indigenous pagans accepting the one true God—Jesus Christ.

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

Spain could be wiped off the map tomorrow and unless someone tells me, I would have no idea. I’d be no worse off for it not existing. It’s basically irrelevant in modern times.

Cope india mog
Cope Dalit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Jeww, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

It’s basically just a large holiday resort for brits to go and get fucked up each waking hour of the day

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Jeww
Spain has historically been the most advanced country on earth.
And spaniards/lationos colonized the best places on earth (south america, southern part of europe) while dumb brits and germans freeze in the winter

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and try2beme
Spain has historically been the most advanced country on earth.
And spaniards/lationos colonized the best places on earth (south america, southern part of europe) while dumb brits and germans freeze in the winter
I love everything about Spain 😍

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Debetro
Elab how can it help me as a dirty inkwell? :chad:

It was better before 2015

It's shit bhai, full of curries and all sorts of low-caste immigrants. Faggots and trannies can be seen on the streets in quantities larger than all of Europe. Extreme feminisms and a lefty government. Not really beautiful too

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Debetro
Spain and Portugal were retarded for mixing their blood with the stone age indigenous savages. They should've just genocided them like Anglos did

Spain ruined South America