SPED GIRL EMAILED MY FUCKING SCHOOL EMAIL FLIRTING EITH ME

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
I hate life I seen a girl in my school email I was hyped so I looked her up on insta and she was some fucking retard ugly fat asf foid. I would rather have no girls interested in me than girls like that. How do I lose my appeal to fat ugly retarded girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 51781, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Poor chad

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Luffymaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
I hate life

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Pray to gandy for a chin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, RichardSpencel and latincell95
Take what you can get nigga

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Deleted member 51465, The Antichrist and 5 others
This is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Gaygymmaxx
I hate life I seen a girl in my school email I was hyped so I looked her up on insta and she was some fucking retard ugly fat asf foid. I would rather have no girls interested in me than girls like that. How do I lose my appeal to fat ugly retarded girls?
Ur prob above average to receive this treatment even from autist tbh

Not saying ur chadlite, or even htn, but probably slightly above average.

Don't get yourself too down,

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, triggr and capybara
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 51781, latincell95 and 3 others
nigga a starving holocaust victim complaining about receiving some moldy slices of bread

take it dumb nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Mewton, BeanletMogger and 15 others
I can just imagine my oneitis helping the overweight mentally challenged girl at school and immediately thinking of me as good match for her and setting us up it makes me want to dig my eyes out

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
nigga a starving holocaust victim complaining about receiving some moldy slices of bread

take it dumb nigga
Man's gotta eat

(Unsanitized unideal ph rotten cooch cuz she's been playing with trains instead of hygeine)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, latincell95, triggr and 2 others
I can just imagine my oneitis helping the overweight mentally challenged girl at school and immediately thinking of me as good match for her and setting us up it makes me want to dig my eyes out
Say you have a girlfriend when it happens

If people dont believe you, just say you lied to spare her feelings, best way to deal with this

• +1
fuck off and stop crying you fakecel cunt no women like me at all not even desperate single moms would accept me

• JFL
Ur prob above average to receive this treatment even from autist tbh

Not saying ur chadlite, or even htn, but probably slightly above average.

Don't get yourself too down,
Interesting analogy. Above average if a sped landwhale hits on you :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and yvngbreadstick

take it dumb nigga
Nah bro I ain’t that hungry

Fakecel.

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Make a song about it

• JFL
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
55894.jpg

Bruh she not that bad looks fat and shit maybe tell her to lose weight and she will fog maybe
but she is genuinely like retarded too

pm me, curious

• +1
If the girl that messaged is retarded then she will not have the mental capabilities to be able to consent. It's best if you politely reject her if you like her or not. Ranting about it on this server is foid tier behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Never thought I’d get this much ropefuel by getting positive attention from a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Never thought I’d get this much ropefuel by getting positive attention from a foid
this whole thread and your reaction is a good example of how foids feel being approached by subchads

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yea icl that’s probably what you’re going to appeal to with your looks other than preteen girls.

You’re very androgynous that ugly fat girl probably sees you as someone she can dominate

Dm me the girl

Who the fuck flirts on email lmaooo

You sound like a foid when a sub5 speaks to them

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
How do I lose my appeal to fat ugly retarded girls?
this is a problem I have as well.

I think the only solution is to ascend enough that you are seen as unaccesible to them. Basically yo have to ascend to Htn+

• +1
Dear Diary,
Today at school, a 2 psl sheboon with a gorilla phenotype from the deepest depths of the congo smiled and waved at me.