Spent the entire night bar hopping/clubbing into the early morning

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Got blown out brutally by nearly every girl besides some chubby mulatto foreigner. No one can say I’m vocel at this point. I get blown out immediately while 4/10 fat Indian/nigerian guys are getting makeouts

I get ignored, chicks shaking their heads at me when I approach them, snappy noncommittal answers, girls excusing themselves to go to the bathroom together and then disappearing, etc. The only logical conclusion is that I’m fucking disgusting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
You were told so many times this was a bad idea lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Alexanderr and Deleted member 245
I wanna see a candid video of you in motion thrre might be something off tbst is being hidden in your normal pics

its because you are nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Idk just ldar

I wanna see a candid video of you in motion thrre might be something off tbst is being hidden in your normal pics

Small neck/frame, but most of the Japanese guys that I see making progress with girls are in the same boat
its because you are nigger.

I saw black guys pull too

Last edited:
Small neck/frame, but most of the Japanese guys that I see making progress with girls are in the same boat

I saw black guys pull too
go to a right girl then.
blacks dont have ugly or good looking. they all look same.

• Hmm...
Its over for you boddy boyo

• +1
Lookism autism
i really dont think people care about the appearance of blacks.
all those blacks represented in TV are ugly as fuck. still people love them.

can you dm me pics of yourself?

i really dont think people care about the appearance of blacks.
all those blacks represented in TV are ugly as fuck. still people love them.
Lookism autism.

• +1
I’ve heard so many women say they don’t like ugly niggas it’s such a big meme with women on Twitter and irl just lol
i didn't know that. thanks.
all the rappers were ugly as fuck (e.g.tyga)
so i thought blacks didnt need looks.

I’ve heard so many women say they don’t like ugly niggas it’s such a big meme with women on Twitter and irl just lol

My nigga cute just autistic.

Most of them rejected me right off the bat

Theres no point. My terrible night out tells you everything you need to know
i mean i can give you tips on what to looksmax, its up to you tho

i didn't know that. thanks.
all the rappers were ugly as fuck (e.g.tyga)
so i thought blacks didnt need looks.
Rappers have status so of course they dont need looks.

Among regular blacks it absolutely matters.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and toolateforme
Join the boat

benzos help

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Sad shit, man.

benzos help
stfu you stupid fucking bitch just seeing your avatar and name annoys the fuck out of me you curry loving dickmuncher

stfu you stupid fucking bitch just seeing your avatar and name annoys the fuck out of me you curry loving dickmuncher
Put me on ignore then, I don't care. I really could not give a fuck if you like my avatar and username or not.

Last edited:
Put me on ignore then, I don't care. I really could not give a fuck if you like my avatar and username or not.
woow why are you so rude? Hurting my feelings bro

blacks dont have ugly or good looking. they all look same.

giphy.gif

you're black in japan ?

how can u expect success ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 245, buflek and 1 other person
Got blown out brutally by nearly every girl besides some chubby mulatto foreigner. No one can say I’m vocel at this point. I get blown out immediately while 4/10 fat Indian/nigerian guys are getting makeouts

I get ignored, chicks shaking their heads at me when I approach them, snappy noncommittal answers, girls excusing themselves to go to the bathroom together and then disappearing, etc. The only logical conclusion is that I’m fucking disgusting.
You’re the most autistic nigger on this forum now that @blackoutwhitein is gone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I honestly feel bad for you op. but i can't say i know how you feel since i never been to clubs or bars.

And thank God i didn't tbh. being a Manlet in a club must feel so fucking lame and emasculating. it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

woow why are you so rude? Hurting my feelings bro
stfu you stupid fucking bitch just seeing your avatar and name annoys the fuck out of me you nigger loving dickmuncher

stfu you stupid fucking bitch just seeing your avatar and name annoys the fuck out of me you nigger loving dickmuncher

this must be joke. its known all over the world that asians hate blacks
I feel sorry for black guys that for whatever reason have fetishes for these flat faced low E gooks.

I feel sorry for black guys that for whatever reason have fetishes for these flat faced low E gooks.
for anyone who has a fetish for rice niggers imo. they are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
can you speak Japanese?

sometimes it happens

the funny thing is, I still plan on going out tonight. It’s more fun than sitting at home doing nothing on a Saturday night. This time I’ll just chill, enjoy the music and fish for eye contact—anything else is a fool’s game that chips away at your dignity

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back