Spinal decompression is a legit heightmax

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I've been watching chiropractic videos for some time now (mostly for asmr reasons) and have long had a rudimentary understanding of the spine and joint compression to manipulate (i.e, crack it) it effectively. Many of us have a few centimetres of height that is compressed together between vertebra.

I went from 183cm (a little over 72 inches) to 185.5cm just by consistently decompressing my spine. I measure myself against the wall without shoes against my scalp and I have certainly grown. I was trying to figure out what could have made the difference (since even my friends notice the height difference now if we are leveled) but seeing as I'm past my puberty years, I think this is the only thing to really explain the growth.

Try spinal decompression, guys--I'm not even kidding you, I'm noticeably taller, I know it's entirely anecdotal, but I can't think of what else I could have done consistently to have done this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GalacticHero, thereallegend and 10 others
How do we do this?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 10987 and Sanguinius
I've been watching chiropractic videos for some time now (mostly for asmr reasons) and have long had a rudimentary understanding of the spine and joint compression to manipulate (i.e, crack it) it effectively. Many of us have a few centimetres of height that is compressed together between vertebra.

I went from 183cm (a little over 72 inches) to 185.5cm just by consistently decompressing my spine. I measure myself against the wall without shoes against my scalp and I have certainly grown. I was trying to figure out what could have made the difference (since even my friends notice the height difference now if we are leveled) but seeing as I'm past my puberty years, I think this is the only thing to really explain the growth.

Try spinal decompression, guys--I'm not even kidding you, I'm noticeably taller, I know it's entirely anecdotal, but I can't think of what else I could have done consistently to have done this.
Just fix your posture theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
How do we do this?

A lot of how-to videos on youtube explain easy methods, and they don't really seem to be paying attention to the height aspect, but I definitely notice it:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Sanguinius, RIPPED IRL and 2 others
Just fix your posture theory

It's simple logic: If your spine is compressed, you have less height in your vertebrae than if it was to be decompressed, when it is fully stretched out. Here's is an article on a decompression clinic that guarantees you 2cm (roughly my gains) increase in height or your money back:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
wonder how my mild scoliosis affects my height maybe 0.5 cm , 1 cm max.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Yerico7 and Need2Ascend
do that and take glucosamine. sounds good ngl

How long did you see the result?

could be wrong but I think you can just do that by hanging and it goes away quickly

just as your spine is naturally decompressed in the morning and then you quickly lose a lot of the height and then gradually throughout the day

interessing, would definitely try it, thanks for sharing.

could be wrong but I think you can just do that by hanging and it goes away quickly

just as your spine is naturally decompressed in the morning and then you quickly lose a lot of the height and then gradually throughout the day

Just decompress your spine daily with your morning exercises and stretches (I'm assuming you all have those, right?). It's relatively easy that way if you follow the ones that you can do in your bed

Just decompress your spine daily with your morning exercises and stretches (I'm assuming you all have those, right?). It's relatively easy that way if you follow the ones that you can do in your bed
but in the morning you're decompressed anyway I doubt it really makes a difference but as I said, could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
but in the morning you're decompressed anyway I doubt it really makes a difference but as I said, could be wrong
Also important to drink a good amount of water before going to bed to rehydrate your disks, this is proven to be true and it makes a difference for me. I usually down 2 glasses of water, and I wake up noticeably taller than if I drink less/no water. I'm usually 2.5-3cm taller upon waking up than I am before going to bed, but this only lasts for a couple of hours until earths cruel gravity compresses my spine again.

I've also been doing some of the back cracking shown in the videos daily, feels like pressure is released, feels good.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Callooh_Calais and ifyouwannabemylover
A lot of how-to videos on youtube explain easy methods, and they don't really seem to be paying attention to the height aspect, but I definitely notice it:

You can also hang on a pullup bar and relax your lumbar muscles (make your legs hang lifelessly)

so legit

gonna try neck decompression

gonna ascend hard

Attachments

• F16D589B-492D-4725-AD97-D2E7D39CEA08.jpeg
    F16D589B-492D-4725-AD97-D2E7D39CEA08.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
I need something to fix my nerd neck
Aka forward head posture
Its incredible how much of my height is impacted by this
The rest of my body actually has good posture (i dont even have anterior pelvic tilt that so many people do) and i have a great physique, from shoulders down
But
I go from 5'10" hunched to 6'0" straight
Probably more if i actually lengthen my spine (i checked, its still curved when i straighten my body)
Holy fuck what if i am actually 6'1" or 6'2"
I need a chiropractor, is this even possible? Or is it a scam
Really getting sick of meeting girls and them mogging me because theyre 5'10" or some zoomer girl height nowadays while i am a dwarf compared to them
Even my maxilla is starting to recess from all the nerd neck because i cant mew properly
My neck is so tiny because the forward head makes the muscles no longer flair it up, despite me working out neck
I NEED it fixed with surgery ASAP

Last edited:
The problem with stretching & decompressing the spine is that the gains of height are temporary, just like jelqing and pumping.
you have to have an incredible discipline to keep the (barely visible) results.

doesnt the spine compress throught the day? I wake up at 187.5cm and im 186 during the day, only thing I can think of is if you have bad posture, that will cause your discs to compress in an unatural way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I will try

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama
I gained an inch from an inversion table.
I have to keep using it though or the gains go away.
Like lifting weights.

It's simple logic: If your spine is compressed, you have less height in your vertebrae than if it was to be decompressed, when it is fully stretched out. Here's is an article on a decompression clinic that guarantees you 2cm (roughly my gains) increase in height or your money back:

Does the guy still offer this ? Can't find a way to contact hin