Spine lengthening surgery is happening.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
"What if a single-dose injection could cure degenerative disk disease, without going under the knife and through the recovery process of spine surgery? Though it sounds too good to be true, pioneering medical company SpinalCyte says not only is it possible, but it’s already being done.

In a recently concluded clinical trial, the company reported that a single injection of fibroblast cells — modified human cells similar to stem cells —resulted in significant improvements in disk height and pain reduction 12 months after the initial shot.

While Houston-based SpinalCyte is not the only company studying the effects of fibroblasts on degenerative disk disease, it’s the only one that has studied their effects on humans. (Scientists at Istanbul University’s Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation have found success in tests on rabbits.)"

At age 14, I had the growth spine stunted in order to straighten out my spine and fix my scoliosis. Since then, I've only grown one inch, in my legs and neck. My body is noticeably disproportionate. But now there are ways to increase the height of the spinal discs beyond their natural possibility, and combining this with spinal fusion means that you are guaranteed a safe, and real height gain, at the cost of some mobility. I have lived without that mobility for 2 years now, and it really is not that bad. Believe it or not, bending of the spine serves almost no purpose. Our pevlis does almost all the work, that's why hip pain and lower back pain is so common.

I know 3 other people at my school that have the same problem as me. One kid had his spine fused at age 9, and his life is miserable. I was lucky to have mine at age 14. If we could get this fixed we would live life on high serotonin mode 24/7 and would be the ultimate ascension.

There are 23 discs in the human spine. Imagine increasing each of their height just a little bit for an possible overall gain of a couple of inches. I'd use these injections along with stretching on a torture rack (pic below) to increase my height by a couple of inches. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsokman::feelsokman:

https://incels.is/attachments/1551241299490-png.93166

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, AspiringChad, The Dude Abides and 3 others
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I hope u can fix this soon so you'll have one less thing to cope is the reason for your inceldom

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Interesting. I'm not getting back surgery cuz hopefully in the future better methods will exist for fixing ruptured/herniated discs

Interesting. I'm not getting back surgery cuz hopefully in the future better methods will exist for fixing ruptured/herniated discs
You have a herniated disc? I do too tbh

Every single fucking thing helps.
I hope it starts spreading to the general public

no spine for your scoliosis

but I'm on NoFap

XD

din red but good luck bro. scoliosis sounds like hell fuck that shit. how does it even happen?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
it won't be a legit solution until it is thoroughly tested, this is like getting excited for a cure for autism, by the time its out our prime years are DONE.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
"What if a single-dose injection could cure degenerative disk disease, without going under the knife and through the recovery process of spine surgery? Though it sounds too good to be true, pioneering medical company SpinalCyte says not only is it possible, but it’s already being done.

In a recently concluded clinical trial, the company reported that a single injection of fibroblast cells — modified human cells similar to stem cells —resulted in significant improvements in disk height and pain reduction 12 months after the initial shot.

While Houston-based SpinalCyte is not the only company studying the effects of fibroblasts on degenerative disk disease, it’s the only one that has studied their effects on humans. (Scientists at Istanbul University’s Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation have found success in tests on rabbits.)"

At age 14, I had the growth spine stunted in order to straighten out my spine and fix my scoliosis. Since then, I've only grown one inch, in my legs and neck. My body is noticeably disproportionate. But now there are ways to increase the height of the spinal discs beyond their natural possibility, and combining this with spinal fusion means that you are guaranteed a safe, and real height gain, at the cost of some mobility. I have lived without that mobility for 2 years now, and it really is not that bad. Believe it or not, bending of the spine serves almost no purpose. Our pevlis does almost all the work, that's why hip pain and lower back pain is so common.

I know 3 other people at my school that have the same problem as me. One kid had his spine fused at age 9, and his life is miserable. I was lucky to have mine at age 14. If we could get this fixed we would live life on high serotonin mode 24/7 and would be the ultimate ascension.

There are 23 discs in the human spine. Imagine increasing each of their height just a little bit for an possible overall gain of a couple of inches. I'd use these injections along with stretching on a torture rack (pic below) to increase my height by a couple of inches. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsokman::feelsokman:

https://incels.is/attachments/1551241299490-png.93166

That's retarded. BRB LONG TORSO, STUBBY LEG CREW YO