spot the difference

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned

Idk. But I hate them both

They both will have/currently have, the female attention I'll never have in my life time.

fair enough, but objectivly its facinating

one being british, one being med

both high class

the subtle differences but broad similarites

fair enough, but objectivly its facinating

one being british, one being med

both high class

the subtle differences but broad similarites
There are alot if ways to look ugly, but so few go look good.

this is where british become gods of the globe, the med is better looking no question but for some reason the subtle britishness in the pheno makes him more desirable

same with gandy, gandy doesnt look med to me, maybe at first glace but he has the anglo base which just makes him superstar tier

i am legit blessed

there many differences leading to a end mog by the med

this is where british become gods of the globe, the med is better looking no question but for some reason the subtle britishness in the pheno makes him more desirable

same with gandy, gandy doesnt look med to me, maybe at first glace but he has the anglo base which just makes him superstar tier

i am legit blessed
jfl at this delusion, "anglo base". wtf does that even mean? just because you are anglo doesn't make you attractive, most british people are subhuman. dude is more attractive hands down, i dont see an "anglo base", if this guys was living in some med country and you saw him on the street would you say he looks anglo? you are looking into things that dont existent to confirm your delusions.

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod