Squinching is underrated asf.

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
I instantly gain a medial canthus by squinching ngl someone needs to find methods to perma squinch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815-121426_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815-121426_Video Player.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Reformed, madmofo, Mewton and 1 other person
You look constipated

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, HOLYFUARK and 1 other person
still normie

looks like youre about to take a shit

• JFL
Reactions: Donxx and lyricism
permasquinching will eventally move the lower eyelid up permanently but it will take months

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Tell that shit to nick bateman lmao.
Nick bateman actually looks good or else he wouldnt be a world famous model, you just look like you are having a hard time on the toilet

Nick bateman actually looks good or else he wouldnt be a world famous model, you just look like you are having a hard time on the toilet
His eye area looks autistic while squinching.

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Looks autistic

Fuark time for medial canthus maxxing.
i really cant find the thread but he even posted pics, you have to squinch 24/7 or whenever you're alone (bc it looks autistic asf)

i really cant find the thread but he even posted pics, you have to squinch 24/7 or whenever you're alone (bc it looks autistic asf)
IT will cause naslobial folds then.

Try it for yourself and recoard a vid and see it is causing minor folds.
it causes them wile you're squinchin, but beware it will worsen your negative hooding because its reduces the distance between ur eyebrows and eyes

it causes them wile you're squinchin, but beware it will worsen your negative hooding because its reduces the distance between ur eyebrows and eyes
Thats what i need right now i have almond eyes i need hoodibg for hunter and a bit of medial canthus.

Thats what i need right now i have almond eyes i need hoodibg for hunter and a bit of medial canthus.
no dog you alr have enough hooding but its negative you'll get it worse and look like old brad pitt

no dog you alr have enough hooding but its negative you'll get it worse and look like old brad pitt
Thank you for advice but i do have a some uee and hunter eyes are the most dimorphic feature even more than jaw its worth giving a shot tbh.