Srs rate me

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I haven't made a serious post in a while so give me a srs rating, could be psl or /10 or just advice anything works

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 611, Coping and 1 other person
Average, looks better when you straighten your hair

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Deleted member 656
my only advice is to stop obsessing about looks and ratings. you look great mate, just go live your life and enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Sometimes

Times are tough as of now
I honestly think that if times are tough, it's not about your looks more about your mentality.

I like the curls too, as long as you still keep it tight on the sides. one of my friends has curly hair too, and girls compliment it a lot.

• +1
Looks like someone is tryna earn come revenue

Attachments

• CA9B2255-8D5F-4BE0-8B3D-1740589BAABD.png
    CA9B2255-8D5F-4BE0-8B3D-1740589BAABD.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Mansnob, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
my only advice is to stop obsessing about looks and ratings. you look great mate, just go live your life and enjoy

@Bluepill

@Bluepill
sure you can call it bluepilled, but I still think you've been spending too much time on the internet, if you don't think this guy looks good enough that he could just go enjoy life

- and especially since this is like the third post i see where he is asking for ratings, i'm thinking he'd be better off obsessing less about looks and focusing on something more productive

Adblock/10

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Getting like 3-5 per page now, something is def not normal
Yea it’s pretty annoying the top one is covering the top portion of the site unless you click the arrow

You side profile mog yourself harddd

I personally don't like straightening my hair because it takes too much effort and I don't know how to style it. I'm planning on just getting a better haircut that suits curly hair and plus girls here definitely like my natural hair, it always gets them to come over and start feeling it

• +1
Reactions: normcore and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Mansnob, Coping and 2 others
tbh you are good looking with straight hair

@Mansnob you need to straighten your hair. No excuses

you're perfectly fine man, you're a perfect example of someone who's obsessing over how they look way too much, i wish i had that fucking jawline and was as symmetrical as you

-You do not have good submental tightness from what I see most likely because your hyoid seems very low and i also believe the rammus, how downward grown your face is and your gonial angle affect affect the look and severity of this.

-is it just me or is your jawline uneven?

-You have a long face (ish)

-slight upper eyelid exposure and your lower eyelids are very droopy and you have minuscule sclera show when idealistically they should be straight and horizontal and cover 2mm beneath of the iris

-From the angle at which your picture was taken we can clearly see your chin to philtrum ratio is far from ideal

-Your mandible and jaw seem a bit downward grown instead of forward grown
Gonial angle seems to hover near the 120 or a bit lower but idfk I’m eyeing it

-Your picture isn’t good enough for me to determine your chin projection proportional to your brow ridge but I estimate it to be ok

-Idk about your cheekbones

Btw I’m all eyeing this and I might be wrong… very wrong and I believe it might be the way you have taken the images.
Also this don’t mean you are ugly.

Edit: English and correction

Last edited:
  • +1
leave this site and slay OP

I appreciate the feedback but in all honesty I'm in terrible mental state and if you guys think I'm a slayer, then the whole looks theory is entirely false.

something still seems off ngl

Do you have an overbite? You jaw is downward grown and you have a wak chin wich give a "heavy" look to the upper part of your face.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
ur face is good but you seem small. if ur not sexually dimorphic enough it doesnt matter if u got good facial aesthetics, unless ur hyper NT

ur face is good but you seem small. if ur not sexually dimorphic enough it doesnt matter if u got good facial aesthetics, unless ur hyper NT
Sexually dimorphic bassicly means having too small of a body?

average or maybe bit above.

Do you have an overbite? You jaw is downward grown and you have a wak chin wich give a "heavy" look to the upper part of your face.
Yes I do, and my jaw is kinda crooked. I look to getting that fixed soon

How many times do you want us to rate your ethnic low t 8 year old child face? This is like your 15th rate me thread. Anyways 2/10 irl.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 656
How many times do you want us to rate your ethnic low t 8 year old child face? This is like your 15th rate me thread.

2nd most frequent poster after arcbrah?

• +1
2nd most frequent poster after arcbrah?
He's fucking posting a new rate me thread every other day using the same angles and lightning. He's nothing more than an attention whore that should go back to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, RedPilledStemcel, androidcel and 1 other person
He's fucking posting a new rate me thread every other day using the same angles and lightning. He's nothing more than an attention whore that should go back to reddit.
Cause the threads go dead after a day

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Mansnob and Phonesex