Stacies and Giga Stacies are Very Easy to pull

Snake.0359

Snake.0359

Hunter eyes are life. They will be mine
Stacies and Giga Stacies are Very Easy to pull, because They are not getting aproached. 95% Of Guys are scared to Aproach Them, cause they don't want Rejections.
Stacies are honeslty the Saddest women in Love and Relationships because The Only People who aproach them are Rich Subhumans.
Stacies are very rare in every day life they are Less than 1-3% of Population, so it's Highly Unlikely for you to see them, so Since Chads also are very Rare so it's very Unlikely for Stacies to meet them too in Real World, so it's logically to assume that they will date down. But if you manage somehow meet Stacies and if you are 6 or 7 or at least NT MTN, so it will be very easy to pull them. The only woman who very Picky in Guys are 5-7s.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger, mog222, mathis and 3 others
I think you should delete your account

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy, mathis, tigrxs and 15 others
Stacies and Giga Stacies are Very Easy to pull, because They are not getting aproached. 95% Of Guys are scared to Aproach Them, cause they don't want Rejections.
Stacies are honeslty the Saddest women in Love and Relationships because The Only People who aproache them are Rich Subhumans.
Stacies are very rare in every day life they are Less than 1-3% of Population, so it's Highly Unlikely for you to see them, so Since Chads also are very Rare so it's very Unlikely for Stacies to meet them in Real World, so it's logically to assume that they will date down. But if you manage somehow meet Stacies and if you are 6 or 7 or at least NT MTN, so it will be very easy to pull them. The only woman who very Picky in Guys are 5-7s.
Thoughts?
I see high ltn-mtn with stacies

the difference between you and them is that he talked to her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, mathis, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
I think you should delete your account
Man I swear if I met you in the street, I'd Brutally Whoop the shit out of you and Body Slam you like a doll JFL

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and efidescontinuado
Put yourself in their position: you're a 7-8 PSL gigachad, perfect in every way. So much so that 99% of women are afraid to approach you. Would you just settle with an MTB, or use your massive SMV advantage and maximum dating pool to find your female SMV match? Yeah chads are rare but not so much that a stacy/gigastacy can't find them (or most likely get approached by them) via OLD or whatever people at that level of society use.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Snake.0359
giga stacies dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Put yourself in their position: you're a 7-8 PSL gigachad, perfect in every way. So much so that 99% of women are afraid to approach you. Would you just settle with an MTB, or use your massive SMV advantage to find your female SMV match? Yeah chads are rare but not so much that a stacy/gigastacy can't find them via OLD or whatever people at that level of society use.
Actually Most Chads are dating 5s and 6s. Even Chico is married to woman who is less Attractive than him.
Chads are indeed rare, I don't see them, maybe just 1 time in 6 months. So it's Logically to assume that Stacies will also not meet them in every day life

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

this guy always has the worst takes, ive never seen someone miss so much

Dalit fairytales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, disheartenedcel and ParanoidHungLatino
Bruh Stacies are not dating down to the point where it’s LTN-mtns getting them stop fucking coping. :ROFLMAO:

However I believe anyone on this forum who believes an actual Stacy they see irl has a higher body count than a mid Tier foid or lower is borderline bluepilled + delusional.

Stacies obviously have lower body counts because the only men that could even compete for that are rare anyways

No you don’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, rand anon and Snake.0359
Dalit fairytales

Bruh Stacies are not dating down to the point where it’s LTN-mtns getting them stop fucking coping. :ROFLMAO:

However I believe anyone on this forum who believes an actual Stacy they see irl has a higher body count than a mid Tier foid or lower is borderline bluepilled + delusional.

Stacies obviously have lower body counts because the only men that could even compete for that are rare anyways

No you don’t

Last edited:
Low IQ Subhuman. How she can have extremelly high body count if Nobobdy Aproaches them?
KYS
COpe
Huh? That’s literally what I said? Yea you are legit the low iq subhuman not only are you ugly and think you can get a Stacy. You are also illiterate.

I literally said stacies don’t have high body counts because of how high value they are you dumbass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and smallman
Gigastacies are famous lmao they aren't dating some random normie

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and ElTruecel
Huh? That’s literally what I said? Yea you are legit the low iq subhuman not only are you ugly and think you can get a Stacy. You are also illiterate.

I literally said stacies don’t have high body counts because of how high value they are you dumbass.
I read really fast this Post, answering to other, Sorry

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
your theory was only true before social media. It was indeed easier to pull a stacy cause every guy in school was afraid of asking her out. Nowadays tho everythings online and thus the fear of rejection goes down. So stacy's are well aware of their market value today. The dating market is alot more efficient cause of technology. If she has a public insta, some touring athletes/rappers etc might slide into her DMs as well. This makes foids think their smv is way higher than it actually is

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Snake.0359
One thing that’s true is ugly women aren’t that much easier, they are more hypergamous than attractive women because attractive women want to date attractive men but ugly women also want to date attractive men. Ugly women can get sex from attractive men but not relationships and then think they’re deserving of relationships with them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, disheartenedcel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
One thing that’s true is ugly women aren’t that much easier, they are more hypergamous than attractive women because attractive women want to date attractive men but ugly women also want to date attractive men. Ugly women can get sex from attractive men but not relationships and then think they’re deserving of relationships with them

Stacies are honeslty the Saddest women in Love and Relationships because The Only People who aproach them are Rich Subhumans.
Stacies are very rare in every day life they are Less than 1-3% of Population, so it's Highly Unlikely for you to see them, so Since Chads also are very Rare so it's very Unlikely for Stacies to meet them too in Real World, so it's logically to assume that they will date down. But if you manage somehow meet Stacies and if you are 6 or 7 or at least NT MTN, so it will be very easy to pull them. The only woman who very Picky in Guys are 5-7s.
Thoughts?
Agreed, I have a guy who fucked a Stacy in high bc he was with her 247. Just be first + just chivalry theory

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359

Users who are viewing this thread

Back