Stacy ignores all the betabuxers around her but obsesses over chad 300 miles away

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir

Jfl at trying to entertain some chick and “rizz” her up when she would literally rather be with somone who lives hours away. Ethier Looksmax or die, the rest is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Mio and Deleted member 27635
I thought the blackpill was DEBOOOONKED though, just be nt and a shlubby hubby bro!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Napoleon1800 and RichardSpencel
God is sooooooo dead

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
God is sooooooo dead
Yea overheard some chick in the school start talking about how she would cheat/breakup with her bf to date somone hotter.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Yea overheard some chick in the school start talking about how she would cheat/breakup with her bf to date somone hotter.
I overhear similar shit in school, women are evil and incapable of love. Most men will ruin themselves pursuing them

Without her 5kg make up in her shitface and hairstyling etc. shes not even midtier becky Jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yea the amount of cope people post here is insane.
This forum is infested with tiktokers or people who say "looks don't matter, just be nt"

Yea, don't be autistic but being neurotypical and funny can't make up for ur boneless face incel

I overhear similar shit in school, women are evil and incapable of love. Most men will ruin themselves pursuing them
Yea lol. That reminds me of this ltn chubby guy I hate. He graduated already, but is dating this pretty girl in my school. He’s a typical betabuxxer so he rented an expensive ass car for prom to take her in last year and posted on TikTok about spending all his money on gas to see her. I can’t wait to see his reaction when she leaves our rural town and gets ran through in college. I’m gonna taunt the fuck out of him when I’ve ascended and he’s still a fat loser.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
The long distanced guy is a manlet in his 30s who conquered her heart by being confident and holding frame

• JFL
They are just for meaningless bdsm sex from ugly masc guys who don't know what love is either

• Ugh..
Virtue signalling. Almost every girl in "long distance relationship" get fucked on side.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, Gus17 and datboijj
This forum is infested with tiktokers or people who say "looks don't matter, just be nt"

Yea, don't be autistic but being neurotypical and funny can't make up for ur boneless face incel
JUST BE NT BRO!!!
Yea it’s the just be confident advice repackaged for zoomers coping about their chances in dating. The world is brutal and you have to be strong to overcome it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800