stacy supervisor cares about me so much that she talked to manager for me

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
they made me the cleaning guy and i was supposed to remain cleaning guy for 2 month. the day i was cleaning guy i was disappointed at myself and very sad.

at noon the main boss called me to go in his room, the Stacy supervisors were there too. i got friendly with one of them pretty quickly when i started working and i keep joking with her.

anyway, the main boss told the bottom boss that i shouldn't be cleaning guy and should be removed from that post as soon as possible.

for days i thought the main boss likes me and it was his decision, but one night when i was in shower and casually browsing stacies i know irl for a quick fap in my mind. i came across her, remembered how she was sitting there looking at me. there was sth about her body language.

as if she did me a favor. i quickly realized holy shit she told the main boss about me, she must have been sad to see me become cleaning guy.

ngl it made me emotional and i cried a bit, because i'm abused dog whom never had any kindness from anyone for years and if someone show me kindness i get emotional. i was like "someone cares about me!!😭😭😭"

the day after i went to her and said "thank you miss Az.. i figured what happened" she said "for what?" I winked and said "you know..".
she stopped the act and smiled and said "your welcome".

i wish she wasn't married:feelscry:
i like her so much, she is cute and very sexy and kind even tho milf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadcelmax, looksseg, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
At least they didn't make you a dishwasher like @Manletmachine ra

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Nick.Harte, Zonar and 1 other person
At least they didn't make you a dishwasher like @Manletmachine ra
no way u read all this fast. nigga read please its sth good happening to me finally

the day after i went to her and said "thank you miss Az.. i figured what happened" she said "for what?" I winked and said "you know..".
Movie moment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Niksy, Psychophilly and 2 others
no way u read all this fast. nigga read please its sth good happening to me finally
I dn read allat but i've assessed the situation and left a funny comment

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Sex >>> Kindness

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
Be glad females treat you good. You’re a lucky ass nigga

• Love it
JFL what a loser

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
nice person but dont expect her to like u nigg she feels pity for u

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 27066
Ofc, a harmless submissive cuck like you got friendzoned quicky by the stacy

Ofc, a harmless submissive cuck like you got friendzoned quicky by the stacy
[IMG alt="robtical"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/72.jpg?1706550392[/IMG]

:lul: :lul::lul:

• JFL
id treat u so well if i was ur gf ngl

• Love it
they made me the cleaning guy and i was supposed to remain cleaning guy for 2 month. the day i was cleaning guy i was disappointed at myself and very sad.

at noon the main boss called me to go in his room, the Stacy supervisors were there too. i got friendly with one of them pretty quickly when i started working and i keep joking with her.

anyway, the main boss told the bottom boss that i shouldn't be cleaning guy and should be removed from that post as soon as possible.

for days i thought the main boss likes me and it was his decision, but one night when i was in shower and casually browsing stacies i know irl for a quick fap in my mind. i came across her, remembered how she was sitting there looking at me. there was sth about her body language.

as if she did me a favor. i quickly realized holy shit she told the main boss about me, she must have been sad to see me become cleaning guy.

ngl it made me emotional and i cried a bit, because i'm abused dog whom never had any kindness from anyone for years and if someone show me kindness i get emotional. i was like "someone cares about me!!😭😭😭"

i wish she wasn't married:feelscry:
i like her so much, she is cute and very sexy and kind even tho milf
Release the part 2 you absolute loser

That's why I think it's better to have a foid manager if you are looksmaxxed. She would really treat you good and fight for your interests, salary also while male managers are almost always pyschopaths who don't give a shit about you. At worst, if their ego gets hurt by you mogging them or you talking back to them, they will exact revenge upon you in the most malicious way possible.

I've seen all of these things.

• +1