Stacyhusband theory

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
If blackpill theory is right, why these stasies/stacylites married normies?
Uzn 1462880988

Margot robbie and tom ackerley 651b81e3 fd35 4526 8ec8 983475f3433e

I can give more examples, but 2 is enough to discuss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
blackpill is a meme, dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Johanjohan, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
second picture is looksmatched tbh
Its about overall SMV not ONLY face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, callisto, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
Screenshot 10

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, virren, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
Depends on their height and frame too.
If they are 6"+, then all bets are off.

The truth is there is cut off zone in face and height above which, looksmatch doesn't hold true and personality/status starts to matter again. In other words, you don't need to be Chad to bag stacy. You need to be relatively above average (htn + 6" or 6"+very good body), with a good status and be a good person. That's not complicated.

For example : I know someone who is 6" ltn/mtn face, who bagged a Russian model on dating app (still dating him).
I saw her in person, 5"11, stacy face.

So what does he have for him ? He has super wide shoulder and is overall quite muscular and fit. Besides, he also has a Master from Oxford.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Xangsane and currylightskin
For example : I know someone who is 6" ltn/mtn face, who bagged a Russian model on dating app (still dating him).

So what does he have for him ? He has super wide shoulder and is overall quite muscular and fit. Besides, he also has a Master from Oxford.
I believe this story, but these are really popular stacies, probably not like this Russian model, cause only top models are recognisable. They can choose, I think, from any man they want. And they ended with this...

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@ToTheTop thoughts?
You're great at breaking these kinds of theories down

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
hypergamy only exists online, not in most areas in real life.

first guy is chadlite if he had nw0, mogs her considering she prob has fakeup caked on

Betabuxxing cuck while they cheat around with chads 😹😹😹🤙🏿🤙🏿🤙🏿 . See how Margot kissed Brad .

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, virren, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Tom is chadlite. You chose a bad picture. He is the kind of guy rated poorly by psl autists, very similar to Ryan gosling. He’s also taller and a film producer. He’s good looking, successful and taller than margot, seems like a great candidate to build a life with given he passes the looks threshold.

I don’t know who the other two are. It could be a cherry picked photo or the guy might be insanely rich and using this to bridge the gap in smv.

Attachments

• AFB649EB-C2D9-402C-A820-BD03EA32B4E0.png
    AFB649EB-C2D9-402C-A820-BD03EA32B4E0.png
    543.6 KB · Views: 0
  • B142A092-DEE3-4587-BAFE-D7A8E54C36A7.jpeg
    B142A092-DEE3-4587-BAFE-D7A8E54C36A7.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
There are exceptions to every rule

a lot of you are putting pussy on a pedestal. Women know that they are naturally not as good looking as they portrait themselves in public, so their real confidence is not as high as they make you believe. That's why it is a major turn-off for a lot of women if a man is as vain and insecure as her with tons of looksmaxxing routines.
e: also the required looks threshold is met here for sure.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Tom is chadlite. You chose a bad picture. He is the kind of guy rated poorly by psl autists, very similar to Ryan gosling. He’s also taller and a film producer. He’s good looking, successful and taller than margot, seems like a great candidate to build a life with given he passes the looks threshold.

I don’t know who the other two are. It could be a cherry picked photo or the guy might be insanely rich and using this to bridge the gap in smv.
Agree with this.
Besides that, I believe, in general, if you are tall 6"+ with a good frame + good status, you can be mtn and still land a Stacy.

Depends on their height and frame too.
If they are 6"+, then all bets are off.

The truth is there is cut off zone in face and height above which, looksmatch doesn't hold true and personality/status starts to matter again. In other words, you don't need to be Chad to bag stacy. You need to be relatively above average (htn + 6" or 6"+very good body), with a good status and be a good person. That's not complicated.

All bets are off if notable property, money or status is involved.

Who a woman chooses to marry or LTR is not necessarily the same guy they feel the most physical attraction towards.

Many women will marry very ugly, decrepit guys just for the financial benefits and financial stability.

Even age isn't a concern for some of these women.

To me that doesn't "disprove" anything, tbh.
Hundreds of millions of women would marry a walking corpse if it meant they get to live in a mansion with the corpse and get unlimited spending cash.

Men generally have so much higher sex drives the average man wont marry a very ugly old woman for money alone (even if they could - most ugly old women still want hot young guys or a man their age), because they cannot remain celibate in return for money.

Women can remain celibate in return for lots of property, status and cash - and women can sleep behind the ugly husbands back much easier than an average man can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and virren
My friend isn't rich. He was still a student when he met her. (although him being a Oxford student sure helped).

Besides that, I'm talking to you about "true love", and not an "arrangement", such as you describe.
The "true love" part is only possible if the woman do not look down on the guy. Such condition is really hard to achieve if you are ugly or manlet or super old.

My view is that for Stacy love you must have either

body above average (height, frame) + normal face + good status
or
average body + above average face + good status
or
average body + average face + really good status (whatever it means)
or
above average body + below average face + really good status

Well you get the idea.

Last edited:
sissy cuckold there to comfort her after spending all her life whoring and the last day passionately kissing brad pitt (unscripted)

because they want to settle down.
family vater phenotype mogs chad

Attachments

• 63914dc4-c0d5-4ab8-a2ed-adcedba54ca6-width317-quality60.jpg
    63914dc4-c0d5-4ab8-a2ed-adcedba54ca6-width317-quality60.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Lucky-Blue-Smith-Most-Iconic-Male-Models-Vogueint-Jan11-Getty-Images.webp
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
Neither of them look bad, arguably HTN. Second guy needs a haircut.

Those guys are both above average... people here have a skewed view of average.

most women marry subhumans, because they're already old and ugly when they get married

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Hollyweird IS NOT real life for us 99.99999% of regular pessants.
Don't use Hollyweird celebs, as an example for reality.

that guy is high ltn and margot robbie ia eich and famous much more than him its just a glitch bro

blackpill is a meme, dude
Blackpill doesn’t say it’s impossible for a Stacy to get with Normie husband for stability, status, finances. Plus women are more happy being the better looking one in LTR. For short term shit it’s clear that looks are paramount.

Blackpill doesn’t say it’s impossible for a Stacy to get with Normie husband for stability, status, finances. Plus women are more happy being the better looking one in LTR. For short term shit it’s clear that looks are paramount.
JoinedOct 20, 2022Posts615Reputation234

1) the first guy is a Chad, just a middle aged Chad

2) because this forum thinks a 6psl indian guy is the same as a 6psl white guy, but it’s not even close

Agree with this.
Besides that, I believe, in general, if you are tall 6"+ with a good frame + good status, you can be mtn and still land a Stacy.
Are you serious, he is a balding bloatfaced normie
Then I’m chadlite as well, time to leave this forum and slay