Start Pashtunmaxxing guys

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE HIGH T AND A DECENT HEIGHT AND FRAME (5'10 and above)

1. Grow out your hair and beard to at least a stubble​
    1. This pretty much works on any man and is self-explanatory​
  2. Eat lamb, olive oil and lots of fruit​
    1. It's delicious and good for you. If you disagree gtfo. Mediterranean people already got this part down:cool:
  3. Start a combat sport.​
    1. Literally any, just to fight and boost T as well as build a higher T personality. Pashtun men are obligated to fight. Why do you think the war in Afghanistan lasted 20 years?​
  4. Stop being a cuck and taking insults like a bitch​
    1. Pashtun men are obligated to defend their own as well as their family's honor. Why would you let another man make jokes about your mother or sister?​
To close off
This isn't even limited to a skin color or pheno. Pashtuns are a diverse bunch, I'm more tanned but we also have brown and white pashtuns.

NOT SAYING PASHTUNS ARE SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER ETHNICITY

But we're still pretty cool :cool::cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sportsmogger
Srsly guys, it's this easy

5. join the talibans and persecute hazaras

• JFL
Reactions: salar, sayi and TeencelStockBroker
5. join the talibans and persecute hazaras
I actually know a couple taliban guys back in my village, I'll ask them about what they think of hazaras next time I go.

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
Can you elaborate the part on pashtun men and combat sports ? It seems to me like you made it up.

I want to coom in a cute Pashtun girl

• WTF
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
Can you elaborate the part on pashtun men and combat sports ? It seems to me like you made it up.
In the "Pashtunwali" which is basically the code of honor for Pashtun men, it is an obligation to defend your family and land. As such boys fight each other both recreationally and beat each other to take revenge for wrongdoings

I want to coom in a cute Pashtun girl
They don't usually marry incels because they aren't seen as proper men and aren't really allowed to date much (usually). I know in the UK almost every woman is a hoe though, if they abandon their values their family might just disown them 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
They don't usually marry incels because they aren't seen as proper men and aren't really allowed to date much (usually). I know in the UK almost every woman is a hoe though, if they abandon their values their family might just disown them 🤷‍♂️
I'm muslim bhai, pls allow me to marry your sister

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You will have one in nine months bhai ;):whistle:
fucking bitch boy do you know who i am? nikka i can get shooters on deck to fucking kill your ass bitch ass nikka dont make me fucking make that happen you fucking bitch ass boy. u know what imma about to get your ass found out and im about to fucking shit on your chest while your sleeping, if you not into that shit bitch boy dont sleep tonight, nikka my gang 40 men deep they finna have you gone in 10 minuets bitch boy. im a real gang nigga i jus killed 10 people today fag.🔫🔫🩸🩸👿👿

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and sportsmogger
In the "Pashtunwali" which is basically the code of honor for Pashtun men, it is an obligation to defend your family and land.
Yeah but they do that with aks and rpgs or at least daggers. They don t box each other with gloves in a ring for no reason while a referre is watching like you seemed to be recommending

As such boys fight each other both recreationally and beat each other to take revenge for wrongdoings

ok but that s normal natural behaviour not a organized disciplined sport

When you said "forced to fight" it seemed like you were saying that every boy is thrown in a boxing match forcefully.

To me it seems like they fight others because they want to. And then they re also expected to defend their tribe/family,...

Yeah but they do that with aks and rpgs or at least daggers. They don t box each other with gloves in a ring for no reason while a referre is watching like you seemed to be recommending
Yeah, but hand to hand combat can always come in handy bro like MMA or JiuJitsu

Yeah, but hand to hand combat can always come in handy bro like MMA or JiuJitsu
I m not arguing against it necessarily (I haven t made up my mind about this topic fully)
I was just arguing against the fact that pashtuns do it because from what I ve seen of them they ambush convoys from the top of mountains they don t go sweat in a ring

I m not arguing against it necessarily (I haven t made up my mind about this topic fully)
I was just arguing against the fact that pashtuns do it because from what I ve seen of them they ambush convoys from the top of mountains they don t go sweat in a ring
Oh yeah lol, but not many convoys to ambush when you're not at war. Plus most .org users don't live in warzones

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
Ofc you probably know better since you re afghan. All my info comes from videos like this

• +1
Oh yeah lol, but not many convoys to ambush when you're not at war. Plus most .org users don't live in warzones
Yeah scrap the convoy ambushing part since it s not general terms, in general terms I would say that they try to take the high ground (figuratively), use their intelligence and win in the most efficient way (which is how all humans behave naturally imo). They dont have some modern david goggins mindset of pushing and hurting yourself for no reason.

Last edited:
  • Love it