Started doing MMA, got knocked out

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
You gay boxers think you’re the shit, but once you step one foot into the cage, you will see that you’re nothing. Those beasts are 100 times more dangerous than boxers, I’ve learned it first hand by doing sparing with a BBC. I was at the ground, he choked me and I had to tap like a pussy.

4 years of Boxing and 1 year Muay Thai and years of gym-maxxing weren’t enough to win a fight against an average MMA fighter and keep in mind, I was one of the best boxers in my boxing gym.

I will go there every second day and become a beast like them soon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, lilxder2, Akhi and 9 others
u said u did kicoboxing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 19453, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Bro bragging about getting his ass beat 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, zura, garoupilled_ and 7 others
Incel cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 25059, mofo and 3 others
You gay boxers think you’re the shit, but once you step one foot into the cage, you will see that you’re nothing. Those beasts are 100 times more dangerous than boxers, I’ve learned it first hand by doing sparing with a BBC. I was at the ground, he choked me and I had to tap like a pussy.

4 years of Boxing and 1 year Muay Thai and years of gym-maxxing weren’t enough to win a fight against an average MMA fighter and keep in mind, I was one of the best boxers in my boxing gym.

Haha shut up you pussy you're just inferior

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 19453, Manletmachine and 5 others
It takes practice, don’t get down about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 26859
the-grinch.21380

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Yea u need grappling

It takes practice, don’t get down about it.
Why would I, because some incels who never even stepped a foot into the fighting gym are trying to talk superior? :lul: Even Mcgregor got choked out, as if I’m better than him LMAO

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and LampPostPrime
Why would I, because some incels who never even stepped a foot into the fighting gym are trying to talk superior? :lul: Even Mcgregor got choked out, as if I’m better than him LMAO
You might become demotivated because you’re dogshit at it right now. Take me for example. I’m back in college, I don’t understand this coding stuff and I feel retarded. But it takes practice and I’ll be better at it the more I try. The same goes for you.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and LampPostPrime
best base is to swang and bang

All that is cope. Use gun for self defense and use cardio and occasional strength training to stay lean and maintain muscle mass.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, LampPostPrime, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Doing boxing/wrestling in school for 1-2 years is enough.

You might become demotivated because you’re dogshit at it right now. Take me for example. I’m back in college, I don’t understand this coding stuff and I feel retarded. But it takes practice and I’ll be better at it the more I try. The same goes for you.
Im not dogshit, I fought against someone twice as heavy as me with years of MMA experience, he grabbed my leg and then choked me, then he teached me some tricks so I can use them against others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, gribsufer1 and Pikabro
All that is cope. Use gun for self defense and use cardio and occasional strength training to stay lean and maintain muscle mass.
wont do shit if they are weating bulletproof best, trousers and helmet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, LampPostPrime and SubSigma
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I think u just got the traditional welcome experience a lot of these places give new people who join, they usually send someone semi pro who working towards it to destroy the newcomer like some traditional type deal, ur lucky u didn’t get a concussion or something of the sorts.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime

No punches for your clavicles

I’ve learned it first hand by doing with a BBC. I was at the ground, he choked me and I had to tap like a pussy.
damn must have been a 9 incher for you to choke that badly

Its not about self defense you retard. Of course you have to be down syndrome if you start throwing hands when your life is threatened

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
OP i would take you down and maul you. I dont care about your striking , i spend my childhood in combat sambo gym. You would be dead

• Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997

No shit smart ass lol, boxing and MMA are 2 completely different sports, that’s why niggas like Jake Paul can knock out top tier MMA fighters in a boxing ring despite them being more skilled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back