Started Ice Hooding And People Said I Look Like A Skinwalker

m6use

m6use

CHRISTUS REX
I Was Consistently Ice Hooding For Like 6 Weeks Along With Improving My Skincare And Shit And I Saw Some Foid From HS I Havent Seen In A While And She Said I Looked Like "Someone Killed You And Took Your Body"
I Cant Escape

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
ideal, just like ramirez
@BrahminBoss is mirin he could never

• +1
Reactions: m6use and thereallegend
I Was Consistently Ice Hooding For Like 6 Weeks Along With Improving My Skincare And Shit And I Saw Some Foid From HS I Havent Seen In A While And She Said I Looked Like "Someone Killed You And Took Your Body"
I Cant Escape
Lmfao fat hooding is cope , if hooding was ideal asians would be peta moggers , low set strong thick protuding supraorbitals is what gets you that looks not fat

Lmfao fat hooding is cope , if hooding was ideal asians would be peta moggers , low set strong thick protuding supraorbitals is what gets you that looks not fat
At My Old School Everyone Loved Chinks There And Praised The Most Low-T Boba-Consuming Asian Guys As Peta Moggers

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Idiotic graycel. Keep this bullshit to yourself no one cares about you faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and albe.ORG
At My Old School Everyone Loved Chinks There And Praised The Most Low-T Boba-Consuming Asian Guys As Peta Moggers
Stfu racist nigger as an asian ts highkey offensive

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and albe.ORG
Stfu racist nigger as an asian ts highkey offensive
LOL Thats Just The Reality These Niggas Test Is Rock Bottom And They're Playing Faggot Ass Volleyball And Women Adore Them

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Ricky212

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and m6use
LOL Thats Just The Reality These Niggas Test Is Rock Bottom And They're Playing Faggot Ass Volleyball And Women Adore Them
I know an Asian who plays volleyball he’s high T though