started my fin journey

D

Deleted member 51551

Bronze
been on .5mg finasteride daily for a few weeks now

cannot believe I waited so long to hop on this shit. absolutely zero sides
plan to increase to 1mg soon and stay there indefinitely

even after I ordered the pills, I still waited an entire month cuz I wasn't sure if nuking DHT would interfere with PE gains

guys, ignore the fearmongering

if you've got even the slightest bit of recession, you need to hop on ASAP. everything else besides fin/dutasteride is cope.

keeping your hair is the #1 most important looksmax.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, HandsomeTwink420, pepe999 and 1 other person
Saddly this forum is pro-dht, i was fearmongered by faggs here, i head to nw3 and grow back to nw 1.5 in year with dut with no sides at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, g0op and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
RU58841 regrew half a norwood for me in 4months whilst FIN only maintaned, definetly goated.

Saddly this forum is pro-dht, i was fearmongered by faggs here, i head to nw3 and grow back to nw 1.5 in year with dut with no sides at all.
Dht before the age of 21 is great

been on .5mg finasteride daily for a few weeks now

cannot believe I waited so long to hop on this shit. absolutely zero sides
plan to increase to 1mg soon and stay there indefinitely

even after I ordered the pills, I still waited an entire month cuz I wasn't sure if nuking DHT would interfere with PE gains

guys, ignore the fearmongering

if you've got even the slightest bit of recession, you need to hop on ASAP. everything else besides fin/dutasteride is cope.

keeping your hair is the #1 most important looksmax.
where did you order it from?

Why 5mg? How bad is your loss?

I'm about to start 0.25mg a day with early signs of loss (receding on temples + somewhat thinning at front)

Lifefuel. Do you think it’s worth switching from fin to dut? What made you choose that over fin?

RU58841 regrew half a norwood for me in 4months whilst FIN only maintaned, definetly goated.
Any sides? What dose and where did you source? I’ve been thinking about RU too I need to do more research tho

I’m noticing this too with RU. Great compound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Yeaaa congraats on starting you beautifull traaanss journeeeyy ;DD yaay (like me)

Ii gonna buy aa BEAUTIFULL pink skirtt forr you!

Wee gonnaa daance andd WEAAR SKIRTSS YAAYY POSIVITYY YAAY FUN