Starting A Social Media Marketing Agency for MoneyMaxxing

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)

Lot of cold calling required but you can book each client for at least 1k/month, maybe more as your marketing agency grows.
Requires no starting experience either :love: :love:

Get like 9 clients a month and that's a six figure salary already :p

P.S: I dont fuck w Tai Lopez in general but I think this guide is pretty legit as it worked for my friend.

Also, no need to buy his program all the info is online.

Last edited:
5 years too late. When YouTubers start peddling a method/niche it's OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, SexyMofo, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
5 years too late. When YouTubers start peddling a method/niche it's OVER.
Hmm, not too sure about that. I think there still are a lot of small businesses with shit social medias. But do they care enough to pay is the question? That's where sales skills come into play

Hmm, not too sure about that. I think there still are a lot of small businesses with shit social medias. But do they care enough to pay is the question? That's where sales skills come into play
I do agree on that - it does depend on location. But only small-medium towns are untapped. Try this shit in NY or Boston or Delhi or Mumbai and you'll fail, guaranteed. Way too much entrenched competition now.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
I do agree on that - it does depend on location. But only small-medium towns are untapped. Try this shit in NY or Boston or Delhi or Mumbai and you'll fail, guaranteed. Way too much entrenched competition now.
Fuck I didn't realize. What about suburban areas? And how can you tell if your area is clean? Just look up "<Area Name> Social Media Marketing Agencies?"

There might be other freelance work you could do though, esp. in software I think

Lol Tai lopez
How to scam stupid people with guides

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and CopingCel
Lol Tai lopez
How to scam stupid people with guides

When I was still bluepilled, I thought these guys were human trash.
Blackpilled me thinks: Stupid people are getting scammed anyways, they are almost begging for it. So, why not profit from it?

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet