Starting eating 20 eggs a day

D

Deleted member 22354

30 or 36 is overkill imo. I normally eat around 2,4k maintenance. Will also eat some oranges for vit C, beef meat and liver.

Has anyone experience with a high egg diet? Any other food recommendations while eating 20eggs or tips in general?

@AscendingHero @szolliontaraelis @softlysoftly

Classic Film Egg GIF

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and poopoohead
too much fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Mr.Proper
Heart failure coming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 22354
I dont want any muh fat muh cholesterol muh heart attack muh just eat salads comments

Vegan Dieting GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, mrmister, poopoohead and 5 others
I dont want any muh fat muh cholesterol muh heart attack muh just eat salads comments

Vegan Dieting GIF
Do you know what macros are you stupid gypsie monkey

we get it your family has only eggs to eat all winter

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
im eating 6 a day thinking about 10 a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
im eating 6 a day thinking about 10 a day
already did this for a year, worked fine.

and to everyone who says muh cholesterol. Ldl is slightly lower than before but not worth mentioning. HDL increased. In general nearly the same cholesterol level. Everything else also good

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
30 or 36 is overkill imo. I normally eat around 2,4k maintenance. Will also eat some oranges for vit C, beef meat and liver.

Has anyone experience with a high egg diet? Any other food recommendations while eating 20eggs or tips in general?

Classic Film Egg GIF
why do you want to do this? carb to protein ratio is very low

• +1
I've done 10 a day and it ended up making me nauseous as hell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354

Classic Film Egg GIF
god people in this forum should be isolated from society. They are already fucked and they fuck themselves even more with these bullshit diet theories

• JFL
this is crazy. meat is better. go ahead and call me soy if u want
200.gif

• +1
dude i would vomit if i ate eggs every day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
why do you want to do this? carb to protein ratio is very low
Vince GiRonda himself claimed that eating 36 eggs a day was equivalent to a mild cycle of Dianabol. Dianabol (D-bol for short) was apparently the steroid of choice for bodybuilders during the 60’s and 70’s – a.k.a. “The Golden Era of Bodybuilding“.
But in general i just love eggs, can eat it all day + mine are high quality in general
dude i would vomit if i ate eggs every day
i love it
god people in this forum should be isolated from society. They are already fucked and they fuck themselves even more with these bullshit diet theories
forums like this are for pioneers

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Classic Film Egg GIF
are you trying the vince gironda diet? iirc he was basically carnivore, eggs meat water and coffee I think you would do fine and hopefully your apoB-100 doesn't skyrocket but I think it will
there is no RCT on humans to look on but all the meta-analysis and Medellinian randomization trials all seems to point to apoB being the thing to keep in check
CVD itself takes multiple decades to manifest
entirely animal based seems great but idk if its ideal for longevity I think animal based but with some plant extracts like sea buckthorn gotu kola and ginkgo leaf etc thrown in for medicinal and nutraceutical benefit will be better

• Love it
Isn’t that a bit much? It’s better to eat a more diverse diet.

are you trying the vince gironda diet? iirc he was basically carnivore, eggs meat water and coffee
yea, basically. I wont drink coffee, it makes me nervous.

I think you would do fine and hopefully your apoB-100 doesn't skyrocket but I think it will
there is no RCT on humans to look on but all the meta-analysis and Medellinian randomization trials all seems to point to apoB being the thing to keep in check
CVD itself takes multiple decades to manifest
For the first time I have heard of apob100 as a marker for this. Is apparently more accurate than just ldl, thank you I will test this

entirely animal based seems great but idk if its ideal for longevity I think animal based but with some plant extracts like sea buckthorn gotu kola and ginkgo leaf etc thrown in for medicinal and nutraceutical benefit will be better
Why exactly these 3? Can you elaborate on that. Im currently taking ()=my opinion: mg (must), zn (must), vitc (if i dont consume orange juice), creatine (maybe useless with my diet, not sure), d3 (not sure), k2 (probably useless) and ashwagandha (useful, boosts libido). Would you remove smth of this list? And whats your opinion on supplementing vit d3 and k2 in general?

If you aren't working out like an olympic athlete then you'll probably get a heart attack

Why exactly these 3?
I was just giving a few examples there are a lot more basically from sources that aren't technically animal but more so plant or not even plants but vegetation or cyanobacteria
like phycocyanin from spirulina, haematococcus pluvialis extract from algae, aspergillus oryzae from fungus or mold
those things can help with inflammation and blood flow and capillary function
if you are going full carnivore you technically don't need to supplement vitc because the nanograms left in meats you consume will be sufficient due to the lack of exogenous carbohydrate/glucose in your diet which would otherwise compete against vit c for absorption via the GLUT4 transporter
however if in your diet you are consuming glucose or carbs which eventually break down into glucose then I would supplement vit c other than that the only time I would take vit c is if you are sick or having a cold to potentially reduce the duration of the cold
creatine (maybe useless with my diet, not sure)
I would still supplement creatine because cooking the meat reduces the bioavailability by about half.
There is about 22.5mmol creatine per kg of meat. Unless my stoichiometry is rusty, that equates to about 2.95g/kg, but 50% of that is converted to creatinine during cooking and thus is a waste product rather than a valuable bioactive compound. That means the actual creatine content is around ~1.5g creatine/kg cooked beef. To achieve 5g of creatine per day would require approximate consumption of approximately 3.4kg (7lbs) of cooked beef per day. I guess some Carnivores might get that, but at 3.4kg, even your leanest top sirloin is about 165 kcal/100g, and therefore at MINIMUM, you’d be eating ~5600 calories per day from beef to hit 5g of creatine.
And whats your opinion on supplementing vit d3 and k2 in general?
its usually a good idea and they go well together

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Danish_Retard
if you are going full carnivore you technically don't need to supplement vitc because the nanograms left in meats you consume will be sufficient due to the lack of exogenous carbohydrate/glucose in your diet which would otherwise compete against vit c for absorption via the GLUT4 transporter
however if in your diet you are consuming glucose or carbs which eventually break down into glucose then I would supplement vit c other than that the only time I would take vit c is if you are sick or having a cold to potentially reduce the duration of the cold
I would still supplement creatine because cooking the meat reduces the bioavailability by about half.
There is about 22.5mmol creatine per kg of meat. Unless my stoichiometry is rusty, that equates to about 2.95g/kg, but 50% of that is converted to creatinine during cooking and thus is a waste product rather than a valuable bioactive compound. That means the actual creatine content is around ~1.5g creatine/kg cooked beef. To achieve 5g of creatine per day would require approximate consumption of approximately 3.4kg (7lbs) of cooked beef per day. I guess some Carnivores might get that, but at 3.4kg, even your leanest top sirloin is about 165 kcal/100g, and therefore at MINIMUM, you’d be eating ~5600 calories per day from beef to hit 5g of creatine.
its usually a good idea and they go well together
Thank you very much!

I was just giving a few examples there are a lot more basically from sources that aren't technically animal but more so plant or not even plants but vegetation or cyanobacteria
like phycocyanin from spirulina, haematococcus pluvialis extract from algae, aspergillus oryzae from fungus or mold
those things can help with inflammation and blood flow and capillary function
How much of it do you think it makes sense to eat? Do you just mean a few supplements of everything?

I've done some research and as I understood it, this sups make sense: 1. berberine (decreases LDL cholesterol levels and improve blood lipid profiles, as well as improve insulin sensitivity and reduce inflammation) 2. green tea (will just drink high quality tea -> antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects + maybe same as berberine, but too few studies for that) 3. Spirulina looks promising (for vits and mins) 4. Garlic (support heart health and maybe same as berberine - would just eat them tbh)

I dont get why you recommended Sea buckthorn (mainly supports skin health and immune function), Gotu kola (improve cognitive function and reduce anxiety - especially useless science i take ashwaganda which is superior), Ginkgo leaf (memory and cognitive function, maybe anti inflammation).

Berberine looks very very promising. I will quote you smth from this forum:
Berberine should take care of the GLUT4 processes through TBC1D1. Then when you eat some carbs (Low-GI), you'll be extremely insulin sensitive and your body won't secrete a lot of insulin, so it will likely be used to store more glucose in cells and to do it's own job in binding to insulin receptors, rather than transporting the glucose to adipose tissue due to the fact that your body doesn't sense you have an energy abundance (caloric energy abundance).
isnt this very beneficial especially in my case?

Also:
The ideal looksmaxing "stack" imo for a teen or young adult would be:

Berberine
Pterostilbene
PQQ energy (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone, ALCAR, methylB12, CoQ10)
Fisetin

Coleus Forskholli

... That's it for the supplements.
whats your take on this 4 supplements (bold)?

Last edited: