Stay away from 5G towers

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree
Ever notice how your internet isn't really faster or different in any noticeable way with 5g?

That's because it's not meant to make your internet faster. It's intended as a radar scanning system for humans. How big are the satellites that can pin your location to within 5 meters from space? Now think about how precise these 5g towers can pin location.

MRI studies in humans show that you can read thoughts with Al to some extent. The problem is that fMRI requires a strong magnetic field. If only there were some way to put electromagnetically active material in the blood, so that you could track the flow of blood in human brains without the strong magnet using just a radar... hmmm. By the way you did get vaccinated right anon?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, itisoverboyos, AlbinoMaxxer and 3 others
I know one person who says exactly the same things as you. Vaccines put some shit into people's bloodstream and now 5g will know their every move and thought. I hope you will get to mental hospital ASAP and get help, man.

• WTF
Reactions: distance decay
Schizophrenic neet rambling

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
you're just too poor to upgrade to 5g wifi cope 😎🖕

Ever notice how your internet isn't really faster or different in any noticeable way with 5g?

That's because it's not meant to make your internet faster. It's intended as a radar scanning system for humans. How big are the satellites that can pin your location to within 5 meters from space? Now think about how precise these 5g towers can pin location.

MRI studies in humans show that you can read thoughts with Al to some extent. The problem is that fMRI requires a strong magnetic field. If only there were some way to put electromagnetically active material in the blood, so that you could track the flow of blood in human brains without the strong magnet using just a radar... hmmm. By the way you did get vaccinated right anon?
schizo post, ur retarded, drnd, over, you’re too poor for 5G jfl

schizo post, ur retarded, drnd, over, you’re too poor for 5G jfl
Alright bro once you lose bodily autonomy because of the micro metals in your blood from the vaccine dont come to me

Alright bro once you lose bodily autonomy because of the micro metals in your blood from the vaccine dont come to me
my test levels rose after I took the vaccine.

My testosterone level increased after I came to India and shifted to jio 5g

Jfl at all these brainwashed boyos in this thread. Op is high iq

• +1
IMG 6372

my balls are shrinking but at least i got fast internet 🫵🙏🏼🤣

• JFL
it's over man it's over
time to unabomber max !

this is no joke

• +1