Stay Out of Debt

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
It’s not worth it. Only use as a last resort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 31562, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, BoredPrince and Master_Wanky
Yeah. Got in some credit card debt because I was depressed and reckless. Now I have to pay it all back and spend very little. You really are just borrowing from your future self lol. Same concept as calories.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GetShrekt, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
the 99% can only get ahold of debt with a 20-30% interest rate

there's no investment that'd outpace that

the 99% can only get ahold of debt with a 20-30% interest rate

there's no investment that'd outpace that
20-30% interest rates holds true for credit cards. Mortgages can often be a good investment, especially if it was an asset you were planning on renting out. Mortgage rates right now are ~7.5% currently.

20-30% interest rates holds true for credit cards. Mortgages can often be a good investment, especially if it was an asset you were planning on renting out. Mortgage rates right now are ~7.5% currently.
That plus student debt from the government which is like 5.5% now.

Mortgages can often be a good investment, especially if it was an asset you were planning on renting out. Mortgage rates right now are ~7.5% currently.
You'd have to rent it out for 7.5% plus inflation, which is 4% in America. Keep a little bit of profit. Rent it out at 15% extra what you paid for it

what if ur european

I need to delete klarna that shit has ramped me up so much debt, I’ve been too reckless and impulsive. Has made me unable to pay other bills like hospital and phone fuck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I need to delete klarna that shit has ramped me up so much debt, I’ve been too reckless and impulsive. Has made me unable to pay other bills like hospital and phone fuck
buy now pay later is only good with 0% apr