Attachments

• 64CE4AFF-960A-4694-AF1C-4B6CD100DE57.jpeg
    64CE4AFF-960A-4694-AF1C-4B6CD100DE57.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
Life-fuel tbh. IPD shouldn't be unfixable in our day and age it's such a common problem. IDK how good the sub-cranial looks though there aren't a lot of examples of it and it neglects the upper orbit. You'd be gambling quite a bit getting this done.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Life-fuel tbh. IPD shouldn't be unfixable in our day and age it's such a common problem. IDK how good the sub-cranial looks though there aren't a lot of examples of it and it neglects the upper orbit. You'd be gambling quite a bit getting this done.
caused by a small intermollar distance. It shouldnt even happen.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
caused by a small intermollar distance. It shouldnt even happen.
I don't think so. Sean O pry has good IPD with a narrow palate. and MSE and SARPE won't increase your IPD that much (maybe 1mm)

I've seen people with large pallets and narrow-ish IPD.

I think it's multi-factorial.

CBwKss6WMAE7NTu.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 28768
I don't think so. Sean O pry has good IPD with a narrow palate. and MSE and SARPE won't increase your IPD that much (maybe 1mm)

I've seen people with large pallets and narrow-ish IPD.

I think it's multi-factorial.

CBwKss6WMAE7NTu.jpg
its not the only cause but there r several studies that show the relation. The problem is that by pics u cant evaluate their intermollar diatances because u cant see their mollar and the parameters can be tricky

its not the only cause but there r several studies that show the relation. The problem is that by pics u cant evaluate their intermollar diatances because u cant see their mollar and the parameters can be tricky
Yes it's probably related to a deficiency in overall anterior facial horizontal growth.

Either way it's a genetic problem I believe. I don't know if you're trying to imply that it's related to chewing and modern foods or whatever (correct me if you are not) but if you look at a lot of people they get it from their parents.

Agreed, very hard to assess the benefits of the surgery given the dearth of non syndromic examples. My hope is that as people become more educated on the importance of IPD that surgeons start refining OBO techniques to profit off of increased demand. Maybe I can fix my IPD in old age

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Agreed, very hard to assess the benefits of the surgery given the dearth of non syndromic examples. My hope is that as people become more educated on the importance of IPD that surgeons start refining OBO techniques to profit off of increased demand. Maybe I can fix my IPD in old age
You should consult with @RealSurgerymax he is very well versed in this procedure if it interests you.

just have your brain removed

and have one of the most barbaric surgeries possible just to increase your ipd bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 24002

and have one of the most barbaric surgeries possible just to increase your ipd bro
Serious discussion of OBO, LL, and Le Fort 3 is so stupid.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad, thecel, dough and 1 other person
Yes it's probably related to a deficiency in overall anterior facial horizontal growth.

Either way it's a genetic problem I believe. I don't know if you're trying to imply that it's related to chewing and modern foods or whatever (correct me if you are not) but if you look at a lot of people they get it from their parents.
Genetic is a predisposition, if everyone had the correct environment in some generations everyone would look good, there will be the ones that are most the others, but not with such a discrepancy. Nowadays, when almost everyone has this shit environment, what makes someone gl is how adapted the genes are to it.

many people do LL
Doesn’t mean you should pay all that, take a year off from working (losing the $ from a years wages) and all that pain and recovery for 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Doesn’t mean you should pay all that, take a year off from working (losing the $ from a years wages) and all that pain and recovery for 3 inches.
but if the person wants to do he needs to seriously discuss it, and for example ppl who work from home dont have this problem

Worth it if you are a manlet. I do agree LL sucks a bit rn but it might get better in the future.

Subcranial nigga can you read

LL is legit it become mainstream and alot of technologies upcoming unlike OBO , lefort 3 it's like hidden ancient treatments done by elderly surgeon in mexico

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
is obo only worth it if u hve narrow ipd

i have wide ipd i think with cantho for wider pfl it would balance it out tho
Can canthoplasty do that?
I know lateral z-osteotomy does for sure but I only know of a few who’ll do it

Can canthoplasty do that?
I know lateral z-osteotomy does for sure but I only know of a few who’ll do it
i'm not completely sure but i think it can. i don't see why it wouldn't be possible. either eay i need supras and infras first but i don't mind the wide ipd look. i think it's unique and as long as i fix my other failos it shouldn't be a problem

• JFL
Reactions: zeek

LL is a relatively common surgery these days and will only grow more popular.

LL is a relatively common surgery these days and will only grow more popular.
We were born too early. In 10-15 years they will have perfected LL probably. It's already much better than it was 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Worth it for 4 inches (4cm tibia and 6cm femur) if you are below 5'11

Your name is Elizabeth?

Wtf that nigga always ignored me.
Probably charges jewish prices but if it's under $30k I'm interested