steroid bubble pop

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
I suspect in 5-10 years when the gym isn’t ‘cool anymore’ 30-40% of Gen Z males will start dropping like flies or have a dysfunctional dick from abusing testosterone and SARMs in formative years (jfl if that’s you)

I’m going to start saving my money to open up Trt clinics since they’ll need to inject forever just to be a male $$

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, deadmanwalking and Deleted member 27066
cope, the side effects are overblown by normie media and you don't need abusive doses to get good results. right now you are losing out on valuable gains by sour grapes coping instead of getting big as fuck like the rest of us roid chads

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
cope, the side effects are overblown by normie media and you don't need abusive doses to get good results. right now you are losing out on valuable gains by sour grapes coping instead of getting big as fuck like the rest of us roid chads
not exactly true, sarms side effects are probably worse than alot of people think because they think its safer than steroids, but i think most people know that its probably not safer than something like test + anavar + hgh. No studies on sarms is gonna be consistent cause they didn't want to continue with studies just like ru58841 because they knew what the results were and people aren't gonna like it

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
working out was never popular this generation will be even fatter than millennials, hardly any of them are even making any progress in the gym if they go.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and WishIwasChico
I usually never comment DNRD or water, but oh god.

DNRD