Steroid effects mostly mediated via glucocorticoid receptor?!

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Anyone able to debunk this? Interesting if true, and makes sense that displacing catabolic hormones (cortisol) would be very important.

Meanwhile in other studies:

Steroids had only weak affinity for that receptor. But maybe they only tried basic ones like Test. All this shit is behind fucking paywalls.

Important note: the Wikipedia table uses Dexamethasone as the reference for the GC receptor rather than Cortisol, which is 20-30x higher affinity.

This means Tren has notionally 60 to 90% of the binding affinity of naturally produced cortisol.

Next problem: binding is directly related to concentration.

Normal cortisol concentration is 140-690nmol/L
Normal testosterone concentration is 10-35nmol/L

I know for myself I got 500nmol/L cortisol and taking 500mg of test gives me 100nmol/L of test in my blood.

So it’s still gonna be majority cortisol on that receptor unless you take something like 2.5 grams of tren (would achieve 50/50 for me) and not even worth trying with test.

Inhibiting cortisol somehow at source or blocking the receptor with a less harmful (androgenic = harmful) substance would be far more efficient.

We can take Metyrapone or Ketoconazole to prevent cortisol from being created, they do have side effects.

Ketoconazole causes liver failure in 15% of long term users and also is anti-androgenic but we are taking steroids anyway so doesn’t matter.

Long-term treatment with metyrapone is usually discouraged due to the contradictory increase in ACTH production, acne, hirsutism, hyperkalemia, edema, and other mineralocorticoid effects.

Mifepristone exists to block the GC receptor but it’s brutally expensive and not in incel budgets.

I wonder what else we can take to block muscle catabolism.

The steroid Gestrinone each 2.5mg pill would be equivalent to 50mg of Tren for GR-blocking purposes but might have very unwanted side effects as it’s basically a birth control pill.

Last edited: