Still can’t believe looksmaxxing is a viral globally well known phenomenon it makes me sick

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
It makes me sick that normal people are using the looksmax terminology’s en masse because they saw it on tiktok and think it’s cool. Meanwhile I had to discover this obscure and small (at the time) community through incel subreddits 3+ years ago staying under the radar. Remember the days we were freaking out over that schizo James sapphires TikTok’s for getting a few thousand likes? Take me back

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 21863, bugeater23 and 3 others
Every time they say “negative canthal tilt it’s over” I want to drive spears up my eyes because of how cringe and overused it is

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and HeLivesAgain
Greycel tiktok teens u will never understand finding the looksmax community because you actually needed it like. Literally having 0 status treated like some subhuman zero female attention is what I once was FOR YEARS now I have a ton of friends and pull a decent amount of girls it was a grind and my mind still hasn’t adjusted to it. You normies never needed this place. I’m just waffling and talking to myself but idc I have to put this out there because it’s true

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Sny, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Every time they say “negative canthal tilt it’s over” I want to drive spears up my eyes because of how cringe and overused it is
Who cares? All they do is cope with mewing and bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
FUCK YOURSELF NERD HOW DOES THAT U MAKE FEEL

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Greycel tiktok teens u will never understand finding the looksmax community because you actually needed it like. Literally having 0 status treated like some subhuman zero female attention is what I once was FOR YEARS now I have a ton of friends and pull a decent amount of girls it was a grind and my mind still hasn’t adjusted to it. You normies never needed this place. I’m just waffling and talking to myself but idc I have to put this out there because it’s true
I hate normies with every bit of my heart. They are demonic soulless freaks who steal our terminology and then insult the ones who created it. Lookist & non NT discriminatory fucking scum killing them would and is a holy godly act.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GnosticDemiurge and House Lannister
Who cares? All they do is cope with mewing and bonesmashing
Doesn’t matter we have an influx of fucking normies and stupid lookist kids who never struggled.

I found these areas because I’m a diagnosed autist abused dog. Unlike these normies who never struggled

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and House Lannister
Doesn’t matter we have an influx of fucking normies and stupid lookist kids who never struggled.

I found these areas because I’m a diagnosed autist abused dog. Unlike these normies who never struggled
Some people get to live life in its cleanest form they'll never have to get their hands dirty.

They live in their eiffel towers knowing every day is a new potential high of their life. They get to go out with their dates to fancy hotels and restaurants.

They'll never feel the lows of being ugly or in bad situations.
Some will be forever blessed.

Luck rules us all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Some people get to live life in its cleanest form they'll never have to get their hands dirty.

They live in their eiffel towers knowing every day is a new potential high of their life. They get to go out with their dates to fancy homes and restaurants.

They'll never feel the lows of being ugly or in bad situations.
Some will be forever blessed.

Luck rules us all.
Most Brootal truth JFL I don’t understand how normies who ever struggled could be depressed. Imagine winning in luck but still being a weak minded faggot and contemplating suicide over a breakup or a bad grade/bad sports game.

Luck & chance rule everything

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, House Lannister and GnosticDemiurge
Most Brootal truth JFL I don’t understand how normies who ever struggled could be depressed. Imagine winning in luck but still being a weak minded faggot and contemplating suicide over a breakup or a bad grade/bad sports game.

Luck & chance rule everything
Exactly. Normies complain about the smallest and most random shit while we spend every day staring into the fucking abyss knowing we will never have a fraction of what they have unless we work ourselves to the bone for 0.01 PSL point. When something good happens to them they are happy. When something good happens to us we are suspicious because of how broken down and defeated we are. Its so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, House Lannister and ElTruecel
Exactly. Normies complain about the smallest and most random shit while we spend every day staring into the fucking abyss knowing we will never have a fraction of what they have unless we work ourselves to the bone for 0.01 PSL point. When something good happens to them they are happy. When something good happens to us we are suspicious because of how broken down and defeated we are. Its so fucking over.
I hate it man. The mental torture this world can give you has no limits.

You think it can't get any more painful it's just a warmup bro.

The real pain hasn't started.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, GnosticDemiurge and ElTruecel
I hate it man. The mental torture this world can give you has no limits.

You think it can't get any more painful it's just a warmup bro.

The real pain hasn't started.
I know bhai. It's so brutal. It's so fucking brutal. My only cope is making friends with people like us so that we can all watch as the world goes down to shit. The world is torture but pain is tolerable with a friend. That's my only fuel in this nightmare. Why do some people win while others lose. The brutality of genetics is too much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, House Lannister, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
most won't succeed anyway. Look at .org users, which % do you think actually looksmaxing??

Tbhngldedsrs. Cant believe this autistic incel subculture spawned from obscure sperg infested blackpill forums is now known by the average normgroid you see walking past by you on the street. Fever dream shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ElTruecel and House Lannister
Tbhngldedsrs. Cant believe this autistic incel subculture spawned from obscure sperg infested blackpill forums is now known by the average normgroid you see walking past by you on the street. Fever dream shit tbh
One of the most normie niggas I know told me “Bro how do I accept I have negative canthal tilt” and uses looksaxxing terms on his story I’m nice to him and follow along but I’m going mental in my head

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999