still think Alfaro does the best job

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
if you have few flaws and don't need crazy advancements then Alfaro will change your life. he has amazing patient results

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Chinlet Ascension and sub5inchcel
Does he take oral sex as payement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 13787, Oberyn and 5 others
if you have few flaws and don't need crazy advancements then Alfaro will change your life. he has amazing patient results
who is he and would he be able to ascend me?

Raffaini mogs IMO. Alfaro doesn't take steps to correct asymmetry, barely does rhinoplasties and when he does it's nowhere near as good as Raffaini, who also does way better work on lips than Alfaro and reportedly charges half the price. Raffaini is cheaper, has the best eye for aesthetics by far and his results are much more symmetric.

Raffaini before and after
Raffaini side profile after
Raffaini front after

Look at the nose, lips, and jaw symmetry and contour, it's miles ahead anything Alfaro does.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17345 and sub5inchcel
if you have few flaws and don't need crazy advancements then Alfaro will change your life.
this is the exact opposite. alfaro is known for aggressive linear advancements and rami torquing

ramieri is better for this if anybody tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Oberyn, varbrah and 2 others
Raffaini mogs IMO. Alfaro doesn't take steps to correct asymmetry, barely does rhinoplasties and when he does it's nowhere near as good as Raffaini, who also does way better work on lips than Alfaro and reportedly charges half the price. Raffaini is cheaper, has the best eye for aesthetics by far and his results are much more symmetric.

View attachment 1901367View attachment 1901369View attachment 1901370

Look at the nose, lips, and jaw symmetry and contour, it's miles ahead anything Alfaro does.
I'd like to consult with Raffaini but his whole clinic doesn't seem very foreigner-friendly. He doesn't even have an English section on his website. Alfaro's website is all in English and he also has an international patient coordinator.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 18361 and NegativeNorwood

Allegedly Raffaini charges a lot more to foreigners than he does to Italians so there probably isn't much in the difference price-wise. Also the guy in the pics that you've posted was actually his nephew. He relies heavily on fat grafting to achieve his results which is notoriously unstable. Presumably with his nephew he did little touch ups here and there over the course of a few years to achieve that result but there is no guarantee that he would get something similar with Johnny Foreigner in one surgery.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a genuine artist but it is slightly suspicious that the only male ascension he has provided is a blood relative.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 18361, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Allegedly Raffaini charges a lot more to foreigners than he does to Italians so there probably isn't much in the difference price-wise. Also the guy in the pics that you've posted was actually his nephew. He relies heavily on fat grafting to achieve his results which is notoriously unstable. Presumably with his nephew he did little touch ups here and there over the course of a few years to achieve that result but there is no guarantee that he would get something similar with Johnny Foreigner in one surgery.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a genuine artist but it is slightly suspicious that the only male ascension he has provided is a blood relative.

That's true, he doesn't offer implants, relies on fat grafts and there's not guarantee his nephew didn't receive a few touch ups over the years. He also has that reputation of not being very foreigner friendly, which would be quite sad if true.

He is in a class of it's own when it comes to creating harmony, he does much better job on the lips, nose and with symmetry and contour than everyone else by far.

I mean, just look at that and read "Upper lip elongation, Modiolus management", man really is a wizard.

A male result, don't know why he did not perform rhinoplasty here but again the mouth change is amazing, along with the symmetry, contour and big advancement he did.
Compare it to how asymmetric this Alfaro patient is (not cherry picking), also mouth area still looks quite bad in comparison to any Raffaini case.

It's a shame he has that reputation with foreigners and that he doesn't do custom implants, but for bimax and specially nose and mouth he's the best in the world by far IMO. He invented "orthofacial" surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 18840

Wow holy shit life changed

That's true, he doesn't offer implants, relies on fat grafts and there's not guarantee his nephew didn't receive a few touch ups over the years. He also has that reputation of not being very foreigner friendly, which would be quite sad if true.

He is in a class of it's own when it comes to creating harmony, he does much better job on the lips, nose and with symmetry and contour than everyone else by far.

I mean, just look at that and read "Upper lip elongation, Modiolus management", man really is a wizard.

A male result, don't know why he did not perform rhinoplasty here but again the mouth change is amazing, along with the symmetry, contour and big advancement he did.
Compare it to how asymmetric this Alfaro patient is (not cherry picking), also mouth area still looks quite bad in comparison to any Raffaini case.

It's a shame he has that reputation with foreigners and that he doesn't do custom implants, but for bimax and specially nose and mouth he's the best in the world by far IMO. He invented "orthofacial" surgery.

breaking bad jeans GIF

holy shit I wish I ascend like this

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

pretty sure i've never seen a non-white result from raffaini so only go to him if youre white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
alforo is for big chad advancements raffaini is for harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
why are there so many italian surgeons

how much does he usually charge just for trimax

if you have few flaws and don't need crazy advancements then Ramieri will change your life. he has amazing patient results
and it's 15k cheaper

and it's 15k cheaper
Nah, i saw the post of an user I forgot his name and the results were very underwhelming
I prefer to move bone first and then see another surgeon for transplants

Alfaro is a joke, wouldnt do it even for free. The joker ends the surgery in 2 hours. I cant fanthom the number of bothches and assymetries he must make. To finish it in that time he is relegating a lot of aspects.

Most of the already cherry picked results he picks are bad and crooked.

He runs a production line of bimax. So doesnt give a shit about patient since its gonna be 3 surgeries a day. If you end up with a complication god bless you

RUN FROM ALFARO AT ALL COSTS

Last edited: