Stop comparing to mtn and incels, they are out of the equation

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Today i saw a dude saying this cope "i am 5'11so i am taller then 70% of male population in my country"
Yeah, you are taller them 70% of males but also counting manlets, oldcels, etc.

They are out of the equation, you are most likely average height if you are 5'10 to 6' for a young male and. Inn europe that would. Even be like 6' 6'2 average heights.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, flippasav, incel194012940 and 6 others
Htn is the minimun to have ltb to slays, mtn is invisible incel htn is average decent looking guy slaying starts at tall chadlite level

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoundnVision, ElTruecel, sub5c3l and 2 others
america has a lot of manlets ngl

yeah but america is home of the ethnics, there's so many which is why trump will save us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and ConfusedBolivian
yeah but america is home of the ethnics, there's so many which is why trump will save us
Yeah that lowers the height percentile like 2 inches

Htn is the minimun to have ltb to slays, mtn is invisible incel htn is average decent looking guy slaying starts at tall chadlite level
Bro called me invisible, I have a superpower

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Bro called me invisible, I have a superpowe
Today i saw a dude saying this cope "i am 5'11so i am taller then 70% of male population in my country"

They are out of the equation, you are most likely average height if you are 5'10 to 6' for a young male and. Inn europe that would. Even be like 6' 6'2 average heights.
just get LL theory

Bro called me invisible, I have a superpower
Women dont give a shit about mtn unless they can use them for betabuxxing or emotional tampons

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Manlets till count but oldcels are out of the picture

MTN is cope
You are either Chad or incel, unfortunately.

If an incel can't get laid by any means...A MTN has to jester and betabuxx his way into subhuman pussy. :blackpill:
He is basically the premium version of Incel.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ConfusedBolivian
MTN is cope

If an incel can't get laid by any means...A MTN has to jester and betabuxx his way into subhuman pussy. :blackpill:
greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
MTN is cope

True af

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
One inch below the average isn’t manlet just how one inch above isn’t tall. Speaking for US of course.
Average is 5'10 and 5'9 is one inch less and at two inches is quite noticeable that you are shorter

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Muh post

Manlet stfu
Tallfag ramblings. I could deploy 10 5’4 crooked teeth bbcs to Bolivia and within two generations most of the population would be black.
Average is 5'10 and 5'9 is one inch less and at two inches is quite noticeable that you are shorter
True. I agree I’m manlet. I larp 5’10 anyway with lifts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and smallman
tales from bolivia

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and butterworld
-an ethnic

Also the European man needs to leave our continent, we were better before colonization

Your brought yourselves and niggers to our land and now it's all fucked up because of you, kys niggers go back to jewrope and deal with the sandniggers flooding your countries

Screenshot 20240404 061457 861

imagine taking anything this walking meat pharmacy has to say seriously jfl

so much negativity ITT, and stereotypes, without realizing that not everything is set and stone and dreams can exist. i feel so bad for you lost souls boys, take a deep breath. life is what you make it

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and HTN_Mentalcel