STOP COPING, JUST BE POSITIVE

you talk shit

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Easy to say when your chadlite
Don’t worry by the time he’s 25 he’ll be a LTN from looksminning because he’s at clubs getting drunk and taking drugs and moving from hoe to hoe and will catch stds

• JFL
Took my mum a week but now we’re chill.
I’m her favourite son anyway so of course she was gonna move on.

My dad is never around he’s in saudi right now but he just doesn’t give a fuck lol.

however i just got kicked out of uni for never showing up to exams so im gonna be in big trouble when i tel them :/
Life is hectic man. Just keep going.

• Love it
Yess.

Literally did this last Saturday.

Ahaha nice vibe.

If you're smart enough, I suggest you create a YouTube channel or something like this and statusmaxx and moneymaxx; you won't need to study anymore.

• Love it
Your mom does your makeup , wtf did I just read

• JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro stop coping with your matrixyl or your fucking vitamin C serum.

I don't do that shit anymore.

I've stopped being a sperg and have been pulling since.
I'm just more confident now.

I go out, get drunk, and have fun.

Pulled 6 girls in 1 night 2 weeks ago.

This weekend I cucked a dude... again.
The Miz Wrestling GIF by WWE

Funny thing is the guy used to be my friend in middle school. We then went to different high schools.

I knew the girl was his girlfriend, but oh well, the jager got the best of me :forcedsmile:. I made out with her for 2 hours but he kept texting her so we had to stop every few minutes so she could reply.

Dumbass was pretending she didn't have a boyfriend and that her "friend" was lost and kept texting her. JFL:lul::lul:

Also, I wear make up now. Not a lot, but my mum does my makeup before I go out now. BB cream is still really good tho, I use it every day!!

Clubbing is so much fun. I do whatever the fuck I want. The foids see I'm having a good time and that I'm a confident person so they approach me. :chad:

Here's me performing electro shuffle:

Looks like I was the only one having fun. I filled the room with positive energy.
That attracted quite a lot of foids, but I rejected most of them.

It was a slow night, only pulled (=made out with) 2 foids, oh well.

At least I got mcdonald's afterwards!

It was a fun night.

Bottom line is:
The key to being a slayer is just feeling good about yourself and giving off postive energy.
Energy Affirmations GIF by We Are Rosie

If you give off incel energy, you won't attract anyone!

I'm a very positive and smiley person, that's why foids come to me.

It's not hard!!!

Keep confidencemaxxing bro's! You'll make it too!!

pneumo

Hi Hugo

• So Sad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Don’t worry by the time he’s 25 he’ll be a LTN from looksminning because he’s at clubs getting drunk and taking drugs and moving from hoe to hoe and will catch stds

He’ll be a Chad from his dopamine maxxed cortisol minned slayer lifestyle and most STDs are harmless to men (JFL)

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, fl0w, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Pneumo is the beacon of positivity that this cancer forum needs. JFL the mcdonalds video. Also wtf are you gona do about the school thing lokey just apply to a uni in US and slay here

bro thinks clubbing in your teens will looksmin you in your twenties lmao. every single chad and slayer clubs and drinks because its actually enjoyable for them since they get female attention, they age just fine if not better because of their low cortisol levels. Compared to how high yours are writing that comment sad little incel

Also, I wear make up now. Not a lot, but my mum does my makeup before I go out now. BB cream is still really good tho, I use it every day!!
What the hell did I just read you zesty ass mfer

NT mogs me to hell i could never do this and the dancing video makes me anxious.

all the looksmaxxing i do is complete fucking cope for my brain. the difference that most of it makes is fucking eclipsed by the difference that would be made if i had 0 anxiety, self consciousness, and actually went clubbing and shit.

high inhib is the death of me its over im done