STOP MAKING ROPING THREADS

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
ZERO POINT TO ROPE , LIFE IS MUCH MORE THAN HAVING A SUBPAR FACE
IF YOU MAXILLA IS 1MM RECESSED AND YOUR CHIN IS 6.75 MM RECESSED DOESNT MEAN YOU BRING AN END TO YOUR LIFE YOU RETARDS , THERE ARE SO MANY GUYS LIVING THE BEST POSSIBLE LIVES ON THE PLANET AND THEY ARE UGLY AS HELL . START GOING OUTSIDE AND STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH .
AND NOBODY CARES IF YOU ROPE EXCEPT YOUR PARENTS SO IF YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE PITY FOR YOU , NO THEY WONT YOULL BE FORGOTTEN VERY SOON .

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 18879, Jmpace52 and 6 others
Holy shit
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
breaking bad GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, 5.5psl and Nick.Harte
Sorry but no point living with when my ipd is 1mm off the ideal and my fwhr is cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Krakowski, 5.5psl and 1 other person
it is something about the brain wiring thats gone very wrong in these ppls heads though, and there may be nothing to do about it, sadly
despite being average, im still quite content with my life, and , for ex, im sure i would be extremely happy at high HTN + 200k$/year (possible with hard work to achieve in my situation)

but some ppl take their lives even despite them mogging 1.000.000 ppl around them; its much more than childhood trauma and all that...something about brain wiring that we dont know yet, i think :cry: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and 5.5psl
it is something about the brain wiring thats gone very wrong in these ppls heads though, and there may be nothing to do about it, sadly
despite being average, im still quite content with my life, and , for ex, im sure i would be extremely happy at high HTN + 200k$/year (possible with hard work to achieve in my situation)

but some ppl take their lives even despite them mogging 1.000.000 ppl around them; its much more than childhood trauma and all that...something about brain wiring that we dont know yet, i think :cry: 🤦‍♂️
I could never kill myself. My family and fear of the unknown and pain has always kept me from doing it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Skywalker
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Krakowski and Deleted member 18879
IF YOU MAXILLA IS 1MM RECESSED AND YOUR CHIN IS 6.75 MM RECESSED DOESNT MEAN YOU BRING AN END TO YOUR LIFE YOU RETARDS , THERE ARE SO MANY GUYS LIVING THE BEST POSSIBLE LIVES ON THE PLANET AND THEY ARE UGLY AS HELL . START GOING OUTSIDE AND STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH .
AND NOBODY CARES IF YOU ROPE EXCEPT YOUR PARENTS SO IF YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE PITY FOR YOU , NO THEY WONT YOULL BE FORGOTTEN VERY SOON .
thank you ill remember this a lot chad.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Krakowski and 5.5psl
indeed

retards here don't realize that if you're ugly it pretty much only means your social life sucks. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy other copes like food and video games n shit

I'd rather have a limited life than an empty black void of nothingness

• +1
indeed

retards here don't realize that if you're ugly it pretty much only means your social life sucks. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy other copes like food and video games n shit

I'd rather have a limited life than an empty black void of nothingness
smart ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and 5.5psl
Roped

• So Sad
Who cares anyway, if I lose my money that I now have in crypto I’ll just suicide by cop, jump from building or go schery6. Don’t care if my parents will miss me since I don’t care about them

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, baldgeeza and 5.5psl
Sorry but no point living with when my ipd is 1mm off the ideal and my fwhr is cucked
me too bro......i will never look like Maher :feelscry:
time to

Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO