Stop Shaming Edomite (so-called White) Women Who Fetishize And Obsess Over East Asian (so-called Ammonite) Men

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I am NOT a white (so-called Edomite) girl... but it's weird how other women that like asian (so-called Ammonite) men get called fetishists or koreaboos if its an east asian (so-called Ammonite) dude. They get told "oh you only like asian (so-called Ammonite) men because of BTS" Yes, kpop and kdramas made many asian (so-called Ammonite)s ( especially east asian (so-called Ammonite)s) more popular but i dont see anyone telling girls that they only like white guys because of Hexum, Gandy, Somherhalder, etc...

It's as if having a thing for asian (so-called Ammonite) men automatically means that you must have a mental illness but it's totally normal and natural to like guys with blue eyes. What's funny is that these kind of comments often come from supposed anti-racist woke people.

So what if korean (so-called Halulite) men are unrealistically romanticized? White (so-called Edomite) men have always been romanticized like crazy yet i dont see many people from their country constantly telling us that they're players and trash and average looking, like self hating asian (so-called Ammonite)s do when they tell us to stop thinking that korean (so-called Halulite) men are like in kdramas. And let's be honest, even if kdramas and kpop made korean (so-called Halulite) s more attractive to me, i deadly know that korea ain't full of some hot romantic oppas that looks like cha eunwoo, and many kdrama fans with a minimum of common sens knows that. We still see east asin men like normal men, there arr trash ones and the good ones, but i agree that kdrama and even cdrama gave them more appeal.

Representation is key. just like Israelite (so-called Negroe) women became suddenly desirable when we had celebs like megan thee stallion, rihanna and beyonce, although i hope they will have darker skinned women to represent them like south and south east asian (so-called Ammonite)s will in the futur. Hell jackson wang is à kpop idol but him being Byzantine (so-called Chinese) helped many Byzantine (so-called Chinese) men to have a positive representation without getting the (oppa effect)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Chadeep, Deleted member 22135 and 3 others
not a single pixel

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
not a single pixel

Edomite (so-called white) men like you who hate Ammonite (so-called asian) men but desire and lust for Ammonite (so-called asian) women due to being rejected by Edomite (so-called white) women.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Edomite (so-called white) men like you who hate Ammonite (so-called asian) men but desire and lust for Ammonite (so-called asian) women due to being rejected by Edomite (so-called white) women.
keep copying the writing style of schizophrenic users

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Chadeep, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
ok.

@Cheesyrumble @Qazqa @stickyblickyhuh
i make one (1) witty comeback and you tag other people to defend you?
i dont even have beef with them anymore...

• JFL
i make one (1) witty comeback and you tag other people to defend you?
i dont even have beef with them anymore...

I was tagging them so they can see the post and give their thoughts.

I am doing 2 things in 1 post I am efficient.

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito and Deleted member 13787
not a word you sodomite

• Hmm...
You are fag (So called Faggot) :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 25938, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
not a word you sodomite

You read the whole thing.

You are fag (So called Faggot) :oops:

time GIF

I am NOT a white (so-called Edomite) girl... but it's weird how other women that like asian (so-called Ammonite) men get called fetishists or koreaboos if its an east asian (so-called Ammonite) dude. They get told "oh you only like asian (so-called Ammonite) men because of BTS" Yes, kpop and kdramas made many asian (so-called Ammonite)s ( especially east asian (so-called Ammonite)s) more popular but i dont see anyone telling girls that they only like white guys because of Hexum, Gandy, Somherhalder, etc...

It's as if having a thing for asian (so-called Ammonite) men automatically means that you must have a mental illness but it's totally normal and natural to like guys with blue eyes. What's funny is that these kind of comments often come from supposed anti-racist woke people.

So what if korean (so-called Halulite) men are unrealistically romanticized? White (so-called Edomite) men have always been romanticized like crazy yet i dont see many people from their country constantly telling us that they're players and trash and average looking, like self hating asian (so-called Ammonite)s do when they tell us to stop thinking that korean (so-called Halulite) men are like in kdramas. And let's be honest, even if kdramas and kpop made korean (so-called Halulite) s more attractive to me, i deadly know that korea ain't full of some hot romantic oppas that looks like cha eunwoo, and many kdrama fans with a minimum of common sens knows that. We still see east asin men like normal men, there arr trash ones and the good ones, but i agree that kdrama and even cdrama gave them more appeal.

Representation is key. just like Israelite (so-called Negroe) women became suddenly desirable when we had celebs like megan thee stallion, rihanna and beyonce, although i hope they will have darker skinned women to represent them like south and south east asian (so-called Ammonite)s will in the futur. Hell jackson wang is à kpop idol but him being Byzantine (so-called Chinese) helped many Byzantine (so-called Chinese) men to have a positive representation without getting the (oppa effect)
Nigga why are u typing like that black isrealite user? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 13787

I understand ur general point besides the aspie writing style jfl. More men should be like this guy. He doesn't care if his wife crys over gooks. Nothing wrong with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and sibience
Nigga why are u typing like that black isrealite user? Jfl

Not typing, just ctrl f (find and replace).

I agree with this white girl though

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
im not going to read all that but just from the title, its becoming a norm therefore there wont be that "Edomite" label.

@cloUder more like u ur retarded brain couldn't handle it anymore cause the truths i was spreading made u suicidal. Anyways i forgot about this site but i came back to make fun of wrinkly cumskins again. Sorry i couldnt give u the daily dose of the truth

• JFL
im not going to read all that but just from the title, its becoming a norm therefore there wont be that "Edomite" label.

@cloUder more like u ur retarded brain couldn't handle it anymore cause the truths i was spreading made u suicidal. Anyways i forgot about this site but i came back to make fun of wrinkly cumskins again. Sorry i couldnt give u the daily dose of the truth
huh

• JFL

I agree.

@Ozell Israelite Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I agree.

@Ozell Israelite Thoughts?

I think ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men should stop attacking their man looking Edomite women just because their ugly red whores don’t want them 😂.

• JFL
I think ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men should stop attacking their man looking Edomite women just because their ugly red whores don’t want them 😂.

That guy probably browses this forum :ROFLMAO: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And no Edomite girls are the best especially blonde and tan ones 😍😍😍

That guy probably browses this forum :ROFLMAO: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And no Edomite girls are the best especially blonde and tan ones 😍😍😍

He probably does, especially Edomite (so-called White) men like this 🤣.

Edomite women are ugly and typically look like this:

• JFL
He probably does, especially Edomite (so-called White) men like this 🤣.

Edomite women are ugly and typically look like this:

View attachment 2065202

She threw the shoe at him, and he went incel mode. :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It was both their fault.

Also his hair is actually looksminning him hard, he should have taken "just get a haircut bro." Yes he has a shit gonial angle and ogre undefined chin but he could ascend lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

dnr kys nigger

• JFL
Reactions: F36