Stop tipping waitresses at restaurants (and cashiers, baristas, etc.)

S

spirili

Iron
A few years ago, I went to eat at a restaurant alone because I was a bloated looksminned normie with few friends. The waitress who served me was very pretty, and so she smv mogged me hard (my delusional bluepilled ass was not aware of this tho). I noticed she never made eye contact with me and she took forever to come back to my table to ask if I needed anything. Because of this, I ended up sitting there way longer than I expected. I was annoyed by this waste of my time, but at the end I was bluepilled enough to leave a nice tip, probably like 18% (back when 15% was the norm). As I walked out of the restaurant I realized how pitifully retarded I was for tipping her, and I figured I should not have tipped at all.

What I've realized after thinking more about this is that I should stop wasting my money on pretty waitresses who would never pay any attention to me on dating apps or irl. If I'm invisible to them, then they should be invisible to me. Why should I give them my hard earned money? It's not my problem that they were dumb enough to choose working in a restaurant. It's also my answer to the phrase "you're not entitled to a relationship." Ok. But then you're also not entitled to my money, resources, protection, etc. You want a tip? Go fuck yourself.

For example, fast forward to a few weeks ago when I went to a restaurant with a friend (who's not blackpilled). Our waitress was a slim htb, and so I immediately determined that she wouldn't date me (unless I simped for her). To be condescending towards her, I made a point to not say "please/thank you," and I barely looked at her. I also made it so that my friend and I ended up discussing our recent financial successes from moneymaxxing while she was serving our table. It made me feel better contrasting our success vs her lowly job as a waitress. At least in terms of money, I was a winner compared to her role as a loser. She became more passive-aggressive as the evening went on, and didn't come to our table that often (just like the one I mentioned above). So when it came time to split our checks, I left no tip. Fucking bitch didn't get an extra cent from me. I left the restaurant in a good mood. My bluepilled personalitymaxxing friend said he left a 20% tip and didn't notice her subpar service jfl.

I suggest you stop tipping too. If they would never date you, then you should not give them your money. Only exceptions are 1. if you're dining with other people and they would judge you for not leaving a tip, and 2. if you're in a restaurant that you intend to go back to regularly. It's not worth creating awkward situations for yourself. 3. You think they actually deserve a nice tip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC, Nick.Harte, kebab and 4 others
A few years ago, I went to eat at a restaurant alone because I was a bloated looksminned normie with few friends. The waitress who served me was very pretty, and so she smv mogged me hard (my delusional bluepilled ass was not aware of this tho). I noticed she never made eye contact with me and she took forever to come back to my table to ask if I needed anything. Because of this, I ended up sitting there way longer than I expected. I was annoyed by this waste of my time, but at the end I was bluepilled enough to leave a nice tip, probably like 18% (back when 15% was the norm). As I walked out of the restaurant I realized how pitifully retarded I was for tipping her, and I figured I should not have tipped at all.

What I've realized after thinking more about this is that I should stop wasting my money on pretty waitresses who would never pay any attention to me on dating apps or irl. If I'm invisible to them, then they should be invisible to me. Why should I give them my hard earned money? It's not my problem that they were dumb enough to choose working in a restaurant. It's also my answer to the phrase "you're not entitled to a relationship." Ok. But then you're also not entitled to my money, resources, protection, etc. You want a tip? Go fuck yourself.

For example, fast forward to a few weeks ago when I went to a restaurant with a friend (who's not blackpilled). Our waitress was a slim htb, and so I immediately determined that she wouldn't date me (unless I simped for her). To be condescending towards her, I made a point to not say "please/thank you," and I barely looked at her. I also made it so that my friend and I ended up discussing our recent financial successes from moneymaxxing while she was serving our table. It made me feel better contrasting our success vs her lowly job as a waitress. At least in terms of money, I was a winner compared to her role as a loser. She became more passive-aggressive as the evening went on, and didn't come to our table that often (just like the one I mentioned above). So when it came time to split our checks, I left no tip. Fucking bitch didn't get an extra cent from me. I left the restaurant in a good mood. My bluepilled personalitymaxxing friend said he left a 20% tip and didn't notice her subpar service jfl.

I suggest you stop tipping too. If they would never date you, then you should not give them your money. Only exceptions are 1. if you're dining with other people and they would judge you for not leaving a tip, and 2. if you're in a restaurant that you intend to go back to regularly. It's not worth creating awkward situations for yourself. 3. You think they actually deserve a nice tip
Fucking American problems innit.

How tf did tip culture even take hold in all 50 states? Y’all mfs be smoking too much ganja

Based for being a dick to entitled toilets tho i like that

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Canwefixit
whos actually reading all this srs

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and kebab
Fucking American problems innit.

How tf did tip culture even take hold in all 50 states? Y’all mfs be smoking too much ganja

Based for being a dick to entitled toilets tho i like that
yeah it's stupid. I'm not wasting my money money anymore. They don't deserve it. Admittedly it's still a bit hard to be a dick to them when I've been conditioned my whole life to be nice to them. I have to make a conscious effort to talk down to them. That's why I felt happy when I left no tip. I had overridden my brain's programming.

Greycel thread.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Long ah post lil bro sorry but I ain’t reading allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SA7 and kebab
Lol, you don't tip for good service, you tip so they wouldn't spit/piss/shit/cum in your food and drinks, if you don't plan to ever visit that restaurant/bar again, then you can easily get away without tipping, but if you like a place and want to regularly eat there, it's best to tip.
Acting condescending towards your waitress, while she still brings you food/drinks is dumb, because she can put some extra "ingredients" in them as revenge...

Always act nice to people who handle your food, until the food is right in front of you, if you then decide to act like an asshole, you better not ask for other food/drinks or come some other time to that place, because they will certainly remember you!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spirili and kebab
Lol, you don't tip for good service, you tip so they wouldn't spit/piss/shit/cum in your food and drinks
Too many .orgcels who would coom at the idea of a foid doing that

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Gonthar
Too many .orgcels who would coom at the idea of a foid doing that
Lol, it might not even be the waitress doing this, she could complain to the kitchen staff and they could all do some nasty stuff with your food, you can see how it works in this movie scene inspired by real life, when a Karen complains about her food and sends it back to the kitchen, then everyone takes turns to do something nasty with it :

Lol, you don't tip for good service, you tip so they wouldn't spit/piss/shit/cum in your food and drinks, if you don't plan to ever visit that restaurant/bar again, then you can easily get away without tipping, but if you like a place and want to regularly eat there, it's best to tip.

Acting condescending towards your waitress, while she still brings you food/drinks is dumb, because she can put some extra "ingredients" in them as revenge...

Always act nice to people who handle your food, until the food is right in front of you, if you then decide to act like an asshole, you better not ask for other food/drinks or come some other time to that place, because they will certainly remember you!
This

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

I wasn't acting outrageous or demanding. Just trying to use a tone to convey that I was above her. My friend didn't even notice this, or he would've commented that I was being very impolite.

I googled spitting in people's food and it seems like it's extremely rare since people don't want to get fired for doing that. The restaurant's reputation would be tarnished. Restaurant owners/managers for sure care more about trying to get customers to come back again than they do about their employee's feelings.

And I addressed your point about tipping at a place you eat at regularly at the end of my post. I agree that if you want to keep eating there, you should tip.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I googled spitting in people's food and it seems like it's extremely rare since people don't want to get fired for doing that. The restaurant's reputation would be tarnished. Restaurant owners/managers for sure care more about trying to get customers to come back again than they do about their employee's feelings.
Lol, imagine believing reddit...:feelskek:
I've chatted with people who worked as waiters and almost all of them advise me to stay away from restaurants and eat at home, it's much healthier, even without the stuff like spitting - they often use dubious or expired food, if their fridges or electricity fails they aren't gonna throw away that food, the work rhythm is also insane, if they drop something on the floor, they put it back on the plate, no one is gonna cook something new, they told me a lot of disgusting stuff that happens behind the doors.

• JFL
Reactions: SA7