Stop using this fucking nonsense 16 MTBI personality types bullshit. It's utter nonsense & astrology with a twist.

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold
Briggs is a Carl Jung hack.

cover2.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, niqfan625, Allornothing and 7 others
Water kill all faggots

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
most people don't have a personality to speak of.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Allornothing, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
most people don't have a personality to speak of.

Why the fuck do you have your name lit up man?

'Contributor' ?

You donated to cuckmax?

@StrangerDanger @HarrierDuBois @St.TikTokcel @Debetro @sinn @datboijj @Marsiere214 @Toth's thot @Shapeshifter @URL code

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Shapeshifter

Iron

Joined Apr 4, 2020

Last seen Jun 27, 2020

Posts 0 Reputation 0 Points 0

Get the fuck off the forum curry shitskin streetshitter sharing a deadbeat London flat with 3 other guys and posting vids with cum on your face. Ignored.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 4397 and mortis
hows that zoomer humour u disgusting subhuman , werent u victim of mine in lookism u disgusting manlet pajeet

It's shit humour. Therefore it's Zoomer humour. As generally speaking, Zoomer humour is fucking lame.

It's not your fault. You were just brought up by social media and thus lost all ability to think for yourself and rather you use memes to make neurotransmitter connections.

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@HarrierDuBois

Get the fuck off the forum curry shitskin streetshitter sharing a deadbeat London flat with 3 other guys and posting vids with cum on your face. Ignored.

Lmao at you thinking I am still sharing a house with others after 2-3 years. No, I actually have an independent life, unlike you, who's attached to OnlyFans whores.

I gather you were a little triggered Mr Coomer? Hahahahaha

I murdered you, didn't I?

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
@StrangerDanger

Yeah, he takes it so seriously. Which is funny. Since he protests he is super high IQ. LMAO

My man's led by some dumb algorithm on personality lol.

It's about being open minded.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
LOL at you thinking I have ever spent a single cent on any of those parasites. I only pirate their content off forums jfl.

Ok Mr Coomer.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
It's shit humour. Therefore it's Zoomer humour. As generally speaking, Zoomer humour is fucking lame.

It's not your fault. You were just brought up by social media and thus lost all ability to think for yourself and rather you use memes to make neurotransmitter connections.
where did i meme u utter faggot of failure

not only zoomer humor has the highest celling but even on average it mogs all previous generation , mirin ur sentience shitskin

where did i meme u utter faggot of failure

not only zoomer humor has the highest celling but even on average it mogs all previous generation , mirin ur sentience shitskin

Zoomers are shut-in socially awkward imitations of Millennials. Do shut up lol.

LOL at you thinking I have ever spent a single cent on any of those parasites. I only pirate their content off forums jfl.
he is right u ar a faggot thirsting over random whores instead of slaying real pussy

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 4451
Zoomers are shut-in socially awkward imitations of Millennials. Do shut up lol.
jfl at this nigger sentience
millennials are unironically most subhuman out of previous generation , lol at zoomers being shut in when its most laid generation

jfl at this nigger sentience
millennials are unironically most subhuman out of previous generation , lol at zoomers being shut in when its most laid generation

The oldest Zoomer is 26.

the concept of what we know as personality doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
the concept of what we know as personality doesnt exist

Legit.

I also think it's far more malleable than people think.

Esp before 25/26.

@HarrierDuBois

Briggs is a Carl Jung hack.

tbh the cognitive functions aren't that much of a "scam" you could for example predict how someones gonna act based on his cognitive functions

• +1
Reactions: polishcel