Stop working. Heres how to really make money

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Learn skills. You will never go broke if you acquire a nice skillset. Some skills to learn
-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-“ethical” hacking/beaming
-legal scamming
-music making

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, PseudoMaxxer, Dystopian and 15 others
Learn skills. You will never go broke if you acquire a nice skillset. Some skills to learn
-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-legal scamming
-music making

LivingWaters

Iron​

JoinedDec 15, 2023Posts63Reputation111

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, MakinMogReturns, Niksy and 2 others
-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-legal scamming
-music making
This is true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and tristanbongo

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]LivingWaters

Iron​

JoinedDec 15, 2023Posts63Reputation111
Nigga you just joined a month before him and also GREY you both are on same boat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sal, Av0nr and 5 others
Nigga you just joined a month before him and also GREY you both are on same boat
True but his advice is shit and this isnt my first account

or

just learn how to play poker

man those are niche skills that every tiktok recommends

something that will help you in any domain you like and in anything you want to achieve :

copywriting
marketing
and how to approach clients. even if you sell a pen, with those skills you will sell it immediately

something that will help you in any domain you like and in anything you want to achieve :

copywriting
marketing
and how to approach clients. even if you sell a pen, with those skills you will sell it immediately
Jfl trying to sell a pen will never work unless the pen has features or ways it can benefit the buyer

Pretty ironic seeing you join a month before him, but well, it really doesn't matter
Anyone with legit advice is worth listening too, even if they joined right now
Rotting here in .org for a longer time isn't something to write home about

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
Why the fuck did my response get posted thrice jfl

-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-legal scamming
-music making
Obviously. People on here are too lazy too actually commit to learning these skills. Too focused on Bonesmashing jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-legal scamming
-music making
This is bluepilled money making

copywriting
marketing

-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-music making
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LivingWaters
7. code video game cheats for popular games (valorant, overwatch, latest call of duty, rust) and sell them

Financial markets are where real money is made, but everyone ignores it because they can't be bothered to do any actual research.

-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-legal scamming
-music making
Is this a joke

Financial markets are where real money is made, but everyone ignores it because they can't be bothered to do any actual research.
Drop guide
drop

I wanna get into scamming tbh

• +1
Reactions: LivingWaters
7. code video game cheats for popular games (valorant, overwatch, latest call of duty, rust) and sell them
"code"

more like paste, every cheat"dev" is just a paster that steals primitive day 1 code from Unknowncheats then exit scams you when their "undetected" cheat gets blasted by AC in less than 3 weeks

still, not a bad hussle I guess.

If I had truly found a good easy way to make money I'd never post it anywhere, and so would most people. I never trust stuff like this.

Last edited:
-dropshipping
-crypto and stocks
-legal scamming
-music making
Crimemaxx Lil nigga

Jfl trying to sell a pen will never work unless the pen has features or ways it can benefit the buyer
not features exactly. for example in highschool you can sell a pen with idk 25 cents but you buy a ton from aliexpress. each pen being 3 cents. I hope you got the example. You need a new feature or a convenient situation for it to work. Because everywhere you go its a business about something that sells maybe a better product than yours. Coming into the market with a new product (something you invented not bought from Aliexpress advertising it on tiktok cuz thats already too saturated) costs a ton and takes a ton of time. Something you dont have being a teen

This requires phd level knowledge to make proper anti cheat bypass without pasting shit like a skid