Strategic Facial Icing

noobs

noobs

Iron
Ice causes brown fat.
Ice decreases lipolysis; When lipolysis is decreased, the breakdown of stored fat is hindered.
So ice increases the volume in a area.

From looking at this vascular diagram you shouldnt ice;
Back cheekbones
Buccal area
Back-Middle Jawline
Alaeque muscule area
This is because all these areas would increase fat in the area cheek hollowing would occur.
For areas you would want to increase in volume; You would ice more, just dont ice veins that would lead to areas your trying to decrease fat volume in.

this would literally have absolutely no effect

Icing temporarily debloats my face ans increases hooding for me

because the temperature probably wouldnt be cold enough for long enough to have any effects
thats why i set it as a theory and u say probably because theres it doesnt fully disprove it so say 5 mins of icing i say it could work

thats why i set it as a theory and u say probably because theres it doesnt fully disprove it so say 5 mins of icing i say it could work
the results wouldnt be noticeable to others lol

the results wouldnt be noticeable to others lol

The use of cold compresses on the face can have several positive effects on your appearance. Firstly, it can reduce swelling, puffiness, and tenderness by aiding in the drainage of excess fluids from the lymphatic system, which can help decrease facial puffiness. Cold compresses can lessen the appearance of under-eye bags by promoting lymphatic drainage and reducing fluid buildup in the under-eye area, which can result in a tightening effect. These effects last for 24-48 hours. cold therapy can brighten your complexion by constricting blood vessels, leading to a reduction in the appearance of pores and wrinkles, ultimately giving your skin a lighter, brighter, and more radiant look.

The use of cold compresses on the face can have several positive effects on your appearance. Firstly, it can reduce swelling, puffiness, and tenderness by aiding in the drainage of excess fluids from the lymphatic system, which can help decrease facial puffiness. Cold compresses can lessen the appearance of under-eye bags by promoting lymphatic drainage and reducing fluid buildup in the under-eye area, which can result in a tightening effect. These effects last for 24-48 hours. cold therapy can brighten your complexion by constricting blood vessels, leading to a reduction in the appearance of pores and wrinkles, ultimately giving your skin a lighter, brighter, and more radiant look.
just get good sleep to get rid of eyebags theory, also your skin is gonna get a "radiant" and "glowy" look only from your diet
if you truly want good skin start eating raw meat