strength maxxing

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

holy shit this dude has a very dense muscular body at a old age and is blind and fucking took out the guy with a freaking gun and eyes....

old man strength is real wtf

True story from a close family member who's a doctor:

One night my doctor family member was working the night shift in a crisis center. Some huge bearded guy rushes in, bleeding from his nose, with a smaller unconscious guy over his shoulder. The story turned out that the big guy was a local strongman competitor, and the smaller guy was a burglar that had broken into his house. The big guy got up out of bed, and the smaller guy panicked and shot him in the face. The bullet went into his nasal cavity without any major damage, he spit it out, and then tackled the guy to the ground. Just leaning on him, he shattered one of the burglar's arms and dislocated the other, and the guy hit his head on the ground and went out cold.

A lot of people like to make fun of strength training on here, but if you're ever in a situation where you need it...you get the point. This wasn't some trained fighter or anything, this was just a big strong guy who trained for strength, and he absolutely destroyed a guy with a handgun in seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, lightskinbengali, bloomercel and 1 other person
True story from a close family member who's a doctor:

One night my doctor family member was working the night shift in a crisis center. Some huge bearded guy rushes in, bleeding from his nose, with a smaller unconscious guy over his shoulder. The story turned out that the big guy was a local strongman competitor, and the smaller guy was a burglar that had broken into his house. The big guy got up out of bed, and the smaller guy panicked and shot him in the face. The bullet went into his nasal cavity without any major damage, he spit it out, and then tackled the guy to the ground. Just leaning on him, he shattered one of the burglar's arms and dislocated the other, and the guy hit his head on the ground and went out cold.

A lot of people like to make fun of strength training on here, but if you're ever in a situation where you need it...you get the point. This wasn't some trained fighter or anything, this was just a big strong guy who trained for strength, and he absolutely destroyed a guy with a handgun in seconds.
this almost sounds larp but the leaning on him is 100% true because ik my friend who is literal orge shrek has legit just sat on me and i could not even move

this almost sounds larp but the leaning on him is 100% true because ik my friend who is literal orge shrek has legit just sat on me and i could not even move
Ramsay Dewey is a MMA instructor that makes youtube vids, he says the threshold for a "fair" fight is about 30% body weight. He said that a strongman-type of guy once came in to train BJJ at his gym and he couldn't even find training partners that could roll with him because he was so much stronger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and bloomercel
Ramsay Dewey is a MMA instructor that makes youtube vids, he says the threshold for a "fair" fight is about 30% body weight. He said that a strongman-type of guy once came in to train BJJ at his gym and he couldn't even find training partners that could roll with him because he was so much stronger.
orge's are deveasting unfortunately. they dont even need to learn how to fight. my 5'11 chinese/mongolian orge friend is a naturally big ass orge and ive wrestled with him before.

he had put me in a gullitone and made me bite my own tongue with my teeth and he made my whole neck purple bruises

orges are naturally good at fighting they dont even need to train

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Chinlet Ascension
@Chinlet Ascension just letting yk if u ever wanna know how it feels to about to die or go to sleep its actually the most terrifying thing ever when ur tapping on him to let go out of a choke but hes too into the zone (kill and survive mindset) that he does not hear ur mumbles and tapping to let go.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Chinlet Ascension
orge's are deveasting unfortunately. they dont even need to learn how to fight. my 5'11 chinese/mongolian orge friend is a naturally big ass orge and ive wrestled with him before.

he had put me in a gullitone and made me bite my own tongue with my teeth and he made my whole neck purple bruises

orges are naturally good at fighting they dont even need to train

Yeah it's true that big guys have a massive advantage in confrontations. But even if you're average/small naturally, doubling or tripling your actual strength isn't that hard and doesn't take that long. So if your'e going to the gym, you may as well get strong, rather than just focusing on your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Bonesbonesbonesbone

Yeah it's true that big guys have a massive advantage in confrontations. But even if you're average/small naturally, doubling or tripling your actual strength isn't that hard and doesn't take that long. So if your'e going to the gym, you may as well get strong, rather than just focusing on your looks.

its easy

i watched that movie old guy was jacked

i watched that movie old guy was jacked
he would be DYEL in clothes but the reason he looks jacked is because he has a dense physique from strength training