stretches for heightmaxx

M

manletofpeace81

Silver
southeast asian guy grew 3.2cm (160cm to 163cm) in a year doing japanese/yoga exercises 30-45mins every day but reached plateau.
his channel is "justin nguyen" he's a chingcel and does vlogs without trying to sell anything.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
whats your height greycel?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
southeast asian guy grew 3.2cm (160cm to 163cm) in a year doing japanese/yoga exercises 30-45mins every day but reached plateau.
his channel is "justin nguyen" he's a chingcel and does vlogs without trying to sell anything.
@Fuk you know what this means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Not worth the time and effort

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Norwooder and maxmendietta
I rather spend that time richmaaxing than some exercises that makes me taller 3 cm in a year tbh.
3 CM is an inch. U can rich maxx and do this at the same time. Cope

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SteveRogers, Repzta and 2 others
if he gets to atleast 5ft6 it would be a game changer since hes from east asia.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m already content with my height cuz I’m taller than 90% of people but does this work post puberty/fused plates

An inch is pretty solid if you're on a borderline manlet or borderline average height, as long as you jump a deviation it benefits you a lot. 5'8 is much better than 5'6 but so is 5'10 compared to 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Try this OP

I grew from 5’10.5 to 6’1 in my 20s fixing my fucked up postere. It Is possible. I wasnt actually growing. Just years of forward head posture and a fucked up back forward rounded shoulders

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman
autocorrecture
fair

tbh everyone should posture max, not because it'll necessarily make you taller but because having forward neck, rounded shoulders, apt just looks stupid

billions of guys in the world and u think one chinglet growing 1 inch is proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and KrissKross
What exercises did u do to posture maxx
tons of face pulls, rows, pullups, my pulling muscles was extremely imbalanced after only doing pushups for years, i also strenghtened my neck as i believe some of these muscles help with forward head posture and a big neck looks good anyways.

• Love it
Reactions: noped
rows on the rowing machine correct?

also how did u get better at pullups, theyre hard af, i can easily do a 100 pushups but pullups barely 4 lmao
lost weight, i could barely do 3, but i was 94kg, now im 75kg lean, pullups are crucial as it also stretches your back while simultaneously working your back. I do rows on the hammer strength machine, but any kind of row works

• +1
Reactions: noped
@Roping Subhuman try this bro!
You’ll still be extremely tiny and small and looked upon as being a puny cel by women, but 3cm is better than nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1973
Link of the video?

You’ll still be extremely tiny and small and looked upon as being a puny cel by women
This.

An inch means nothing if you're a turbomanlet. jfl

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
an inch from stretches, an inch from posture and an inch from lifts is a huge difference boyos. maybe you get more or less on any of these but all most pple need is 5'10-5'11 to claim 6'.

an inch from stretches, an inch from posture and an inch from lifts is a huge difference boyos. maybe you get more or less on any of these but all most pple need is 5'10-5'11 to claim 6'.
There is no fucking way in hell that you can get two inches of height from stretches and posture improvements. Posture maxxing gives probably 1.5cm MAX

There is no fucking way in hell that you can get two inches of height from stretches and posture improvements. Posture maxxing gives probably 1.5cm MAX
I know that this is a dead thread, but 1.5cm would be game changing
Just need a proper routine if anyone knows good stretches