Strong Independent Woman 👑 ✊🏼

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Stephanie Matto who appeared on “90 Day Fiancé” launched a business selling her jarred farts, and made over $200,000
but had to quit after she experienced gas pains so bad she thought she was having a heart attack.

Fart in a jar 02

But after making $200,000 in sales, the influencer has announced her retirement when she passed one too many and
got the wind knocked out of her, Jam Press reported.Matto was rushed to a hospital with chest pains she feared were
symptoms of a heart attack, according to the outlet.

After undergoing a battery of tests, including blood work and an EKG, Matto was told that her pain was the result of her steady diet of gas-inducing beans and eggs.

Fart in a jar 04

Stephanie Matto experienced chest pains that she believed were symptoms of a heart attack or stroke, but doctors confirmed
they were the result of eating too much eggs and beans

“I thought I was having a stroke and that these were my final moments,” Matto told Jam Press. “I was overdoing it.”

The self-proclaimed “fartrepreneuer” had squeezed out up to 50 jars’ worth of farts a week to keep up with demand
and even added protein shakes to her diet to make them more pungent.

“I remember within one day I had about three protein shakes and a huge bowl of black-bean soup,” she said.

#Whitewomanmoment #BossBabe #Queenshit #Overforthewesttbh #Simpsgonnasimp
#Cortisol #Inceldom

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11963, Chadeep and 9 others
Hardest working whore in all of US

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Ottoman Janissary and Yliaster
Everybody has seen this already

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Everybody has seen this already

I know but just felt like making a thread about it,I didn't know about the part where she had to go to the hospital tho,only learned that today

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
worked hard for those farts

• +1
Even chad can't do this
You can only be a foid

• +1
Stephanie Matto who appeared on “90 Day Fiancé” launched a business selling her jarred farts, and made over $200,000
but had to quit after she experienced gas pains so bad she thought she was having a heart attack.

View attachment 1541628

But after making $200,000 in sales, the influencer has announced her retirement when she passed one too many and
got the wind knocked out of her, Jam Press reported.Matto was rushed to a hospital with chest pains she feared were
symptoms of a heart attack, according to the outlet.

After undergoing a battery of tests, including blood work and an EKG, Matto was told that her pain was the result of her steady diet of gas-inducing beans and eggs.

View attachment 1541630

Stephanie Matto experienced chest pains that she believed were symptoms of a heart attack or stroke, but doctors confirmed
they were the result of eating too much eggs and beans

“I thought I was having a stroke and that these were my final moments,” Matto told Jam Press. “I was overdoing it.”

The self-proclaimed “fartrepreneuer” had squeezed out up to 50 jars’ worth of farts a week to keep up with demand
and even added protein shakes to her diet to make them more pungent.

“I remember within one day I had about three protein shakes and a huge bowl of black-bean soup,” she said.

#Whitewomanmoment #BossBabe #Queenshit #Overforthewesttbh #Simpsgonnasimp
#Cortisol #Inceldom
Bitch deserves it, hope she suffers anal prolapse the fuckin bitch

Would you let her fart in your mouth?

@sorrowfulsad @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sorrowfulsad, Yliaster and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Imagine not realizing you are inhaling her virtual farts when you read and link her marketing propaganda.