Strontium Citrate

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I don't have time to browse through the different threads that already discussed this, so can someone tell me if strontium citrate works in making your facial bones more prominent over time? I have low bone mass and need something like this so bad (18 years old). Heard that you should take it with vitamins K2 and D3 for the best effect.

Magnesium influences bone in different ways. It activates osteoblasts, increases bone mineralization, and enhances the sensitivity of target tissues (incl. bone) to PTH and 1,25(OH)2 vitamin D3, Under certain conditions however, magnesium can stimulate bone resorption. A more potent factor than magnesium is strontium, which not only activates osteoblats but decreases the number of osteoclasts, thus abolishing bone resorption and enhancing formation. Bicarbonates are also favourable for bone. NaHCO3 together with potassium citrate stimulates osteoblasts and enhances bone mineralisation.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Napoleon1800
Personally my bones grew under the influence of high calcium diet with magnesium glycinate, vitamin D3 (mainly from sun) and progesterone.

Personally my bones grew under the influence of high calcium diet with magnesium glycinate, vitamin D3 (mainly from sun) and progesterone.
So you actually got visible results, not something just seen on dexa scan? Because this way, couldn't just every boneless person "grow" their facial bones without dropping thousands on risky surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So you actually got visible results, not something just seen on dexa scan? Because this way, couldn't just every boneless person "grow" their facial bones without dropping thousands on risky surgeries?
yes but these things are mainly for size. most people i see have problems with shape and position not size itself. Like chico for example his bones are not overy but their shape and positioning is perfect. I think progesterone increases cheekbone position vertically so its more high set but doctors will say its impossible after birth.

why strontium

Just randomly grow your bones theory

So should i follow your plan or stick with the strontium? I looked up progesterone and I'm not really sure about it

Just randomly grow your bones theory
Well I'm also lil bit sceptical about it, but I need to try shit before I give up on something. My main problem is low dimorphism so I need a solution

So should i follow your plan or stick with the strontium? I looked up progesterone and I'm not really sure about it

Yes progesterone turns off a lot of people because web md doesn’t know shit about what it’s talking about. But if you still don’t wanna try then get pregnenolone.

Yes progesterone turns off a lot of people because web md doesn’t know shit about what it’s talking about. But if you still don’t wanna try then get pregnenolone.
So you're saying it's better than strontium? Also how long did it take you?

at 18 your facial bones are already set and cannot be changed no matter how much chemicals you put into your body, its better if you identify the exact failos in your face and start saving up for implants/surgeries instead of wasting money on stupid chemicals

at 18 your facial bones are already set and cannot be changed no matter how much chemicals you put into your body, its better if you identify the exact failos in your face and start saving up for implants/surgeries instead of wasting money on stupid chemicals
@BrahminBoss thoughts?

calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, boron and chewmax.
Strontium makes the bones denser by replacing the calcium in your bones since it's a heavier element. But won't necessarily make your bones larger

calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, boron and chewmax.
Strontium makes the bones denser by replacing the calcium in your bones since it's a heavier element. But won't necessarily make your bones larger
I wanted to buy mastic or falim gum but then found a ton of statements on this forum saying that it makes your face even worse when you have short ramus, and that the masseter hypertrophy really pays off if you already have good bone structure

I wanted to buy mastic or falim gum but then found a ton of statements on this forum saying that it makes your face even worse when you have short ramus, and that the masseter hypertrophy really pays off if you already have good bone structure
In the same vein as saying you don't work out because you're worried about getting too big like the bodybuilders you see on tv

In the same vein as saying you don't work out because you're worried about getting too big like the bodybuilders you see on tv
Then why do many people become more bloated after chewing mastic everyday

@BrahminBoss btw you still didn't answer if the pregnenolone you mentioned is better than strontium, which is talked about quite often, and what it even does

@BrahminBoss btw you still didn't answer if the pregnenolone you mentioned is better than strontium, which is talked about quite often, and what it even does
pregnenolone is a pro hormone which balances everything, i dont place much weight on strontium when magnesium and calcium are more imp for bone resoroption and osteoblast formation.

• +1
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
progesterone ≠ change zygo"s?

send some proof.. and i mean ctfi scans , accurate proof

progesterone ≠ change zygo"s?

send some proof.. and i mean ctfi scans , accurate proof
i didnt take any scans, i just got zygos out of nowhere which i notice in the mirror, if you dont believe it its your choice im not gonna chastise that