struggling to get shredded after doing a crazy gymcel dirty bulk- is it over (help)

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
IMG 2891
IMG 2893
IMG 2894

Holy shit I have the most impeccable research and I’m 100% natural and I still can’t lose godamn love handles and slight oblique& outer fat,

I WANT MY FUCKING VEINS BACK BRO IVE BEEN HARD CUTTING FOR 2 MONTHS!!!

lost 42 pounds of literal fat, 187 rn

with that frame it never began anyway

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, aleksander and Deleted member 18522
might have to do roids to be honest, some times stubborn fat just forces it

with that frame it never began anyway
Is it really that bad😞 I stg my shoulder to waist looks so much better in person, and there’s no lighting on my abs so you can see and outline (cope😔😞)

gotta keep cutting ig

just water fast and spam diet drinks/coffee

are you fucking stupid just stop eating food retard

"I have the most impeccable research and I’m 100% natural"

did you try a diet yet fatty fat fat fatty maybe try eating less

literally just eat more protein and less carbs and fat. and do ECA stack if you must.

Hmm, I think it depends, I went from 95kg to 85kg and just then started seeing some more abs. I want to get to like 79-80kg because I think in my case I am losing stubborn fat rn. I think you just need to go get lower bf brcause you don't look that shredded.

Go on surplus 200 kcal for 2 weeks and back to cutting.
Your body adjust to KCAL overtime so you will end up eating 1500 kcal like little skinny girl

I’m eating in a deficit every day

If you are not losing weight then it's not a caloric deficit. What used to be caloric deficit for you is no longer a caloric deficit.

Due to small adjustment of your organism from dieting: "Less intense workouts, less fidgeting, more stationary life because of low calorie intake, less calories spent on metabolism and getting warm etc." you are burning less calories.

You need to cut the calorie intake.

Looking great, stop consuming caffeine = less stress hormones results in less bodyfat. You are def doing SOMETHING wrong, maybe miscalculating calories? Maybe Underestimating the caloric density of your favorite food/snack?. If not, than just stick to your diet. Do hiit. Already looking better than 90% of users here. And with 187 that frame is great.

If you are not losing weight then it's not a caloric deficit. What used to be caloric deficit for you is no longer a caloric deficit.

Due to small adjustment of your organism from dieting: "Less intense workouts, less fidgeting, more stationary life because of low calorie intake, less calories spent on metabolism and getting warm etc." you are burning less calories.

You need to cut the calorie intake.
It’s not the fact that I’m not losing weight, it’s that I can’t lose it more in my face and my stomach area, I lose so much fat in my legs instead

It’s not the fact that I’m not losing weight, it’s that I can’t lose it more in my face and my stomach area, I lose so much fat in my legs instead
Well, then you know how to proceed. Just continue losing fat and eventually face and stomach will shrink.

I would say losing fat from legs is important too, gives that illusion of height halo and makes body look less like overgrown toddler (if you dress properly). Of course more defined glutes and legs help too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back