Stuck between materialism and religion

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm fucking stuck, in my religion (catholicism) making money with strange business is forbiden, alot of christian don't know it because of course they only apply what they like in the Bible. (For example, selling christian shirt is a fucking sin, you're making money on the image of God)

For a couple of century we were learn to not open bank and all that shit, that's why alot of jews own high business (this is not even antisemitic, just real)

So now, i'm fucking stuck, how Am I supposed to exit the fucking "matrix" "rat race" (i kinda find those words cringe tbh) while being religious

This stuck make me poor and sinner I clearly need to do one choice, help me please

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I feel like you americains (protestantism) seems to don't really care about it, this type of debate is probably a fucking excuse or a non sense but this shit is really making me crazy

I have the same. Im not religious but im honest enough to see how the brutal indivualism of the modern world damages humanity. If you want the honest answer: Theres no midterm. You should fight the system or give up your beliefs and become one more rat or live a equilibrate life where you accept the system and try changing the system in your small actions during the day (Still honorable and probably the most solid option). But i know that is not what you want to hear, you will ignore until someone says: "Hey, no problem bud. You can have both".

Last edited:
You are better than most religious people nowadays, since at least you was able to see the true and be honest with yourself, that catholicism is against money accumulaiton. But its sad people need religion to see that. People should be able to support the raw truths of the world through maturation.

shit honestly the fact that a fucking book you believe in doesnt let you live the life you actually want its so depressing
i dont understand this religious thing, like why putting a stop on your freedom

i need to go, i'll respond in 2 hours

heaven>money

your book is made out of of matter so you are materialist. you should be materialist.

shit honestly the fact that a fucking book you believe in doesnt let you live the life you actually want its so depressing
the life I want to live is that of a mass shooter or murderer. it's not always "depressing" as it stops some people from committing heinous crimes

I can't understand/ accept that we came from nothing tbh. there has to be something more, something higher.
how can our entire existence just be a coincidence?
I'm going to have an existential crisis

I can't understand/ accept that we came from nothing tbh. there has to be something more, something higher.
god is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
i actually believe there is something in our existence, but something we cannot comprehend, imo its not like we can actually know what is behind the fucking existence of the universe, and i cant believe that that something its just a god
its like the most oversimplistic thing, we dont know shit about the why of our existence until someone came and said the answer was: "god", honestly we just created him to put all of our doubts and fucking find answers like why we are here, whats good, whats bad and so on, i cant believe thats actually the answer and imo we will never get the answer

• Hmm...
I'm fucking stuck, in my religion (catholicism) making money with strange business is forbiden, alot of christian don't know it because of course they only apply what they like in the Bible. (For example, selling christian shirt is a fucking sin, you're making money on the image of God)

For a couple of century we were learn to not open bank and all that shit, that's why alot of jews own high business (this is not even antisemitic, just real)

So now, i'm fucking stuck, how Am I supposed to exit the fucking "matrix" "rat race" (i kinda find those words cringe tbh) while being religious

This stuck make me poor and sinner I clearly need to do one choice, help me please
what is considered a "strange business"?

i actually believe there is something in our existence, but something we cannot comprehend, imo its not like we can actually know what is behind the fucking existence of the universe, and i cant believe that that something its just a god
its like the most oversimplistic thing, we dont know shit about the why of our existence until someone came and said the answer was: "god", honestly we just created him to put all of our doubts and fucking find answers like why we are here, whats good, whats bad and so on, i cant believe thats actually the answer and imo we will never get the answer
well we cant comprehend god sooo

I'm weirdly excited for death, out of curiosity as to what comes next. I think about this daily ... but don't you have atleast a slight fear that religion might be correct and you may suffer eternally after death?

I'm weirdly excited for death, out of curiosity as to what comes next. I think about this daily ... but don't you have atleast a slight fear that religion might be correct and you may suffer eternally after death?
are you religious?

• +1
god is real
what is your religion?
I am Muslim and I find myself constantly thinking about whether or not god is real

I have weak faith which I suppose I should work on

what is your religion?
I am Muslim and I find myself constantly thinking about whether or not god is real

I have weak faith which I suppose I should work on
dm me

• +1
ex nihilo nihil fit

• Hmm...