STUDY: MEN WITH HIGH TESTOSTERONE (800ng/dl+) MAY BE IMMUNE TO CORONAVIRUS COVID-19

This forum will perish.
That might be true, from Nocebo (negative placebo).

I'll survive though, because I know it's fake news so I can't placebo myself anymore into believing it since I found no source, nor was one provided.
Fucking lol at anyone who believes this shit
I imagined they looks like this

Last edited:
That might be true, from placebo.

I'll survive though, because I know it's fake news so I can't placebo myself anymore into believing it
I read a tinfoil hat theory that claims the opposite. That your body can prepare defenses from believing that the virus is an incoming danger.

I read a tinfoil hat theory that claims the opposite. That your body can prepare defenses from believing that the virus is an incoming danger.
Anyone dying from Corona. Imo. Is genetic trash already anyways. And doesn't "deserve" to life.
Life is meant for the fit, able, productive, the one with potential, or with other value. The rest, is dead weight.

Nowhere in the study you posted says anything about testosterone,

Men have weaker immune systems to women and has nothing to do with T levels but rather estrogen, soyboys actually have a higher % of surviving this pandemic.

high t levels=high estrogen levels by ratio. low t=low estrogen

soys are soys not because of high estrogen, they have proportionally low estrogen, but because they have low t. high estrogen only works properly when you have high t. estrogen in the absence of t is what soyshits have

REMINDER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bumpity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's over for these guys

HmbRrjg.jpg
The gay asian called Eugene is the highest t of them all Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
So instead of wiping out humans its literally eugenics. Nice.

Over for all asians and half of the whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Over for @Thongmaster
Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung