Study of sapiosexuality suggests some people really are sexually attracted to intelligence

over for low iqcels

inteligencemax.me

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and EthnicelAscension
Good genes come in packages. Good looking people are smarter. Look at any famous scientist, they all have robust chad tier skulls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, turkproducer, Lightbulb and 10 others
“Intelligent” was the second most highly ranked trait, behind “kind and understanding.” The third and fourth most highly rated traits were “exciting personality” and “easygoing,” respectively.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
My entire STEM uni is filled with 125IQ incel subhumans.

Intelligence is a bad trait to have, not a good one.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Ascensionrequired, Aesthetic and 2 others

It's not a bad trait really, just maybe a bonus to a gl face (and a very small one at that)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CopingCel, GetThatBread and 4 others

Autism and intelligence are not the same thing. STEM attracts autists.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Solidcoin, GetThatBread and 6 others
Autism and intelligence are not the same thing. STEM attracts autists.
Screenshot 20200308 122705 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBiceps
Trow this specific research. Right in the bin!

But why?

Well. I found the actua study.
FIrst, thing I always check for: Method. (how did they do the research?)

Well, the rerearch, was conducted by letting participantd fill in a questionaire (only words). where people need to do: SELF ASSESSMENT/SELF REPORT!

Any study. That doesn't track behaviour (when it comes to dating, etc.) IS RUBBISH!. (questionaire type of "studies" with self-assessment and no tracking of behavior, on dating matter. Always have outcomes like: Looks are 6th place on the list, women care most about kindness, confidence, personality, etc... Then when they track female behavior, and Bam 75% of attraction for a man is bassed on his face + body))

To quote:
"A newly developed questionnaire designed to measure the hy-
pothesized construct of sapiosexuality. The questionnaire consists of
nine self-reported items measured on a five-point Likert scale (see
Appendix A): 1 = Strongly Disagree, 2 = Disagree, 3 = Neutral,
4 = Agree, 5 = Strongly Agree. All nine items relate directly to the
sexual attractiveness of intelligence. For example, item 2: “Listening to
someone speak very intelligently arouses me sexually,”and item 4: “A
very high level of intelligence alone is enough for me to be attracted to
someone sexually”.

Link: to this useless study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...e_A_psychometric_evaluation_of_sapiosexuality

Here is some data from studies. That actually tracked BEHAVIOR
It pretty reliably, and consistantly, and replicable shows. That high IQ ( maybe due to overthinking? or high inhib? Or overthinking leading to inaction) fucks up our-your dating. sex, relationship life.

here some graphs and data for studies and stuff.

Picture-2-750731.png

DknMX0uU4AYRw_q.jpg

info, how smart peoples sex, dating and relationship results, SUCK big time. While they have in theory more to offer:

Now if you all don't mind. I'm going to participate in a dating study, that is just a wordly questionaire where i can self report. I will self report, I only find extraverted personality trait importnat in women, and that I don't care about the rest. LOL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 2227, Vidyacoper and 7 others

But why?

Well, the rerearch, was conducted by letting participantd fill in a questionaire (only words). where people need to do: SELF ASSESSMENT/SELF REPORT!

Any study. That doesn't track behaviour (when it comes to dating, etc.) IS RUBBISH!. (questionaire type of "studies" with self-assessment and no tracking of behavior, on dating matter. Always have outcomes like: Looks are 6th place on the list, women care most about kindness, confidence, personality, etc... Then when they track female behavior, and Bam 75% of attraction for a man is bassed on his face + body))

To quote:
someone sexually”.

Link: to this useless study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...e_A_psychometric_evaluation_of_sapiosexuality

It pretty reliably, and consistantly, and replicable shows. That high IQ ( maybe due to overthinking? or high inhib? Or overthinking leading to inaction) fucks up our-your dating. sex, relationship life.

Picture-2-750731.png

DknMX0uU4AYRw_q.jpg

info, how smart peoples sex, dating and relationship results, SUCK big time. While they have in theory more to offer:
Giphy 15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No worries MacMahon.
It took me plenty months (years?) and plenty tsuy readings; to understandhow studies work. What to look for. And how to assess them. It's not any easy thing to do. But a nice skill to have.

The sad part is then though, when one can do such things. One his likely high iq. Which is handicap in dating on averge, so the outcomes shows.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, draco, CopingCel and 1 other person
Reminder: theres a difference between being smart and being a smug incel. Quoting studies and talking about atheism doesn't make you smart. Getting the best grades in class doesnt make you smart. Even IQ is a somewhat spotty measure of intelligence.

Being smart means that you consistently make the best conclusions and decisions for your own personal life scenarios. Being smart and being intelligent are 2 different things.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I can confirm. My IQ is well over 140 and I'm what you'd call a "nerd", which we all know doesn't help with dating. However, with some girls being sapiosexual, I was able to get laid quite often. Pic related.

m70rq8hjef611.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Cope looks is everything
Images 1

Omg he looks so intelligent and smart
Hope he ask me out

Images 2

Eww what a creepy I m calling the cops

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4645
Intelligence boosts your attractiveness......if you are good looking. It does absolutely nothing if you are ugly.

Cope looks is everything
View attachment 299883
Omg he looks so intelligent and smart
Hope he ask me out

View attachment 299878
Eww what a creepy I m calling the cops
You do realise the vast majority of people are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum when it comes down to looks and for average people stuff like intelligence and personality plays important role. Also being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean you wear glasses and look like a nerd. People like Cavill are 1 in million and obviously if you're as good looking as him then personality traits wouldn't matter in your dating life. If you look like the vast majority of people, ( example: )
regular-guy-full-body-shot-picture_csp12142171.jpg

Do you think intelligence wouldn't matter again (or any other pesonality trait) when it comes down to your everyday life or dating success?

What you said is somewhat true but the thing is it is a rare exception, how often do you see guys like Cavill or ultra nerdish guys? Well, not very often.. stop looking at the exceptions and look at the big picture of things - for average looking guys everything matters - intelligence, personality, money, status, etc, BUT how would you know all that if you're a basement dweller and watched 5 vids of FaceAndLMS and think you're enlightened or "blackpilled" now.

You do realise the vast majority of people are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum when it comes down to looks and for average people stuff like intelligence and personality plays important role. Also being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean you wear glasses and look like a nerd. People like Cavill are 1 in million and obviously if you're as good looking as him then personality traits wouldn't matter in your dating life. If you look like the vast majority of people, ( example: )
regular-guy-full-body-shot-picture_csp12142171.jpg

Do you think intelligence wouldn't matter again (or any other pesonality trait) when it comes down to your everyday life or dating success?

What you said is somewhat true but the thing is it is a rare exception, how often do you see guys like Cavill or ultra nerdish guys? Well, not very often.. stop looking at the exceptions and look at the big picture of things - for average looking guys everything matters - intelligence, personality, money, status, etc, BUT how would you know all that if you're a basement dweller and watched 5 vids of FaceAndLMS and think you're enlightened or "blackpilled" now.
Mother fucker I been bere for 2 years
And ofcourse most guys don't looks like henry and this proves sub8 theory
Basically they have to clown for the foid
The foid will not fuck them for sexual gratification
But for validation or just reward them

a ridiculously low IQ is a hard failo tho. Go to 1:20

But why?

To quote:
someone sexually”.

Picture-2-750731.png

DknMX0uU4AYRw_q.jpg

Now if you all don't mind. I'm going to participate in a dating study, that is just a wordly questionaire where i can self report. I will self report, I only find extraverted personality trait importnat in women, and that I don't care about the rest. LOL.
you're a good man. you did what i would have in order to show how pathetically inaccurate this so-called "study" is. thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and eduardkoopman
“Intelligent” was the second most highly ranked trait, behind “kind and understanding.” The third and fourth most highly rated traits were “exciting personality” and “easygoing,” respectively.

So basically all answers are lying.
a ridiculously low IQ is a hard failo tho. Go to 1:20

"Smart people are at the top of dominance hirachies"

Just outsmart chad theory.

Last edited:
Things like intelligenence or gymcelling (good height) will only benefit you if you are atleast average looking. Being ugly is the ultimate failo no matter what quality you posses

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Good genes come in packages. Good looking people are smarter. Look at any famous scientist, they all have robust chad tier skulls.
Legit.

Brain is 80% of human genome. Ailments of the brain are closely followed by ailments of the body. High IQ is undeniably a good thing.

People in this study were probably using IQ for a proxy for income and are looking for a LTR/marriage. This study also ignored HALF of the population ( IQ < 100 IQ) which probably fuck way more on average than their smarter counterparts.

Intelligence is a boodt IF YOU'RE ALREADY GOOD LOOKING

Intelligence is a sign of STATUS/POWER. "Omg my handsome boyfriend is also smart, he's the total package teehee"

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and HighIQcel
very intelligent people are better looking on average. I noticed in my high end STEM college guys were way better looking than the average I saw on the street, they just didn't take care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Im attracted to intelligent women

with huge tits

huge tits is a must