stupid doctor from my other blackpill post got me sent to a juvenile eating disorder clinic

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
just to clarify, i dont have an eating disorder. shes been my doctor since i was like 5 and has always thought of me like a little brat who isnt obedient, so she never really listens or believes to what me and my parents tell her. ive been severly underweight for a long time(rn im at the 9% percentile for my age) and shes blamed it on me not eating enough this whole time, despite me eating anything and everything and not gaining weight. at my last appointment with her she brutally blackpilled my height and then kept ignoring me and my mom telling her that i do eat enough but i dont gain weight, she would go on to repeat that i wasnt eating enough. then i told her that ive been tracking my cals and ive been eating 2-3k above my suggested calorie intake, and she just made up excuses. then she gave a diagnosis and said it was a pedi eating disorder, as well as told me and my mom that this is caused by me wanting to look skinny, which me and my mom heavily rejected. again, she wouldnt listen. now today my mom received a call saying id be forwarded to an appointment at a juvenile eating disorder clinic. doctor deserves to be fired for ignorance.

sounds like u cant count calories JFL

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, zura, Deleted member 52404 and 4 others
I mean you have to have some serious metabolism issue to not gain any weight in that context

If ur eating enough you should be growing in height and weight it is probably on you tbh,

2-3k above suggested calories? Ur suggested calories if ur at the 9th percentile should be 2500 go gain weight

So are you eating 4500-5500 daily? Or are you making shit up retard

You don't have an eating disorder but she's right you just aren't eating enough or ur tracking wrong idk what to tell you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, drimprovement, Corleone and 4 others
at my last appointment with her she brutally blackpilled my height,
how tall are you jfl. she sounds kinda hot ngl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zura, chadpreetsingh, Running! and 3 others
your probably guestimating your calories

• +1
Reactions: odux and Mio
just to clarify, i dont have an eating disorder. shes been my doctor since i was like 5 and has always thought of me like a little brat who isnt obedient, so she never really listens or believes to what me and my parents tell her. ive been severly underweight for a long time(rn im at the 9% percentile for my age) and shes blamed it on me not eating enough this whole time, despite me eating anything and everything and not gaining weight. at my last appointment with her she brutally blackpilled my height and then kept ignoring me and my mom telling her that i do eat enough but i dont gain weight, she would go on to repeat that i wasnt eating enough. then i told her that ive been tracking my cals and ive been eating 2-3k above my suggested calorie intake, and she just made up excuses. then she gave a diagnosis and said it was a pedi eating disorder, as well as told me and my mom that this is caused by me wanting to look skinny, which me and my mom heavily rejected. again, she wouldnt listen. now today my mom received a call saying id be forwarded to an appointment at a juvenile eating disorder clinic. doctor deserves to be fired for ignorance.
Foids

Foid moment

how tall are you and what country did this happen in

Bro you're obviously not eating enough. Stop the 2-3k calories surplus cap. If that was really the case you'd gain like 5 pounds a week but you obviously aren't eating enough UNLESS you have like a fucking tumor that is eating all the calories lol. It sounds like you have a pretty severe eating disorder

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
gaining weight is a simple matter of eating more calories than you consume. it doesn't mean shit if it's protein, carbs, or fat, thats all gym rat cope tbh you just need to consume MORE energy than you use metabolically, anything else is cope lmao

• +1
I mean you have to have some serious metabolism issue to not gain any weight in that context

If ur eating enough you should be growing in height and weight it is probably on you tbh,

2-3k above suggested calories? Ur suggested calories if ur at the 9th percentile should be 2500 go gain weight

So are you eating 4500-5500 daily? Or are you making shit up retard

You don't have an eating disorder but she's right you just aren't eating enough or ur tracking wrong idk what to tell you

im eating around 3.9k-4k daily

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Corleone
Bro you're obviously not eating enough. Stop the 2-3k calories surplus cap. If that was really the case you'd gain like 5 pounds a week but you obviously aren't eating enough UNLESS you have like a fucking tumor that is eating all the calories lol. It sounds like you have a pretty severe eating disorder
im eating around 3.9k calories daily

Hmm would you dick get hard if she is mean to you or if she is saying mean things to you?

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi, Running! and unvanish
Ask her for sex

• JFL
Reactions: Running! and unvanish
. then i told her that ive been tracking my cals and ive been eating 2-3k above my suggested calorie intake, and she just made up excuses.
this is IMPOSSIBLE.
unless, the suggested callories intake is calculated wrong as fuck. Or
unless you have some decease. Or unless you excercise alot and have good muscle mass that butns extra.

Anyways.
There is nothing wrong with being 10% bodyfat, WITH good muscle mass amount.
Make sure you hit your protein intake and good variery of neutrients, so to not cuck your (height) growth years.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and unvanish
im eating around 3.9k calories daily
IMPOSSIBLE to be 9% bodyfat, when burning around 2k callories per day.
One would be, fat.

Something is wrong, or lie, or etc..
It doesn't add up.
This shit is simple (in healthy people), because surplus callories = increasing fat.

You must be horrible at tracking calories then. Unless youre a super athlete it’s impossible for you to be burning 4,000 calories a day. I’d say you should spend 2-3 weeks tracking calories exactly and checking how much exercise you’re doing. If you don’t see any weight gain talk to you’re parents and see another doctor for diseases like malabsorption

• +1
dumb bitch needs to check your thyroid and your mums retarded too, just change doctors not that hard

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
dumb bitch needs to check your thyroid and your mums retarded too, just change doctors not that hard
Thyroid doesn't have as much impact on metabolism as people think. For example hypothyroidism can be negated by a 500cal reduction.

OP thinks he is eating 3000 more calories than he actually is, which leads me to believe he is either low IQ, a liar (most likely) or the doctor is right and he has an eating disorder. It's really not very hard to verify how many calories you are eating and if OP really did have hyperthyroidism a caloric surplus like that would still make him fat.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Change docs ffs then if this is real

• +1
Change docs ffs then if this is real
Thyroid doesn't have as much impact on metabolism as people think. For example hypothyroidism can be negated by a 500cal reduction.

OP thinks he is eating 3000 more calories than he actually is, which leads me to believe he is either low IQ, a liar (most likely) or the doctor is right and he has an eating disorder. It's really not very hard to verify how many calories you are eating and if OP really did have hyperthyroidism a caloric surplus like that would still make him fat.
i exaggerated a little with 3k, its more like 1.5k- to 2k, 2k ona. good day, i uslaly eat around 3.7-.8k

Perfect doctor for the McDonalds society we live in. "Muh muh eat more" she doesn't get it.

• +1
i exaggerated a little with 3k, its more like 1.5k- to 2k, 2k ona. good day, i uslaly eat around 3.7-.8k
No you don't. I count my calories for real and at 220lbs 6f5 guy training 5 times a week I was struggling to eat 4.5k a day. And its a breeze for you to eat 3.8k as a 5f7 rachitic twink? No fucking way. Unless you're running 5 miles a day that's just not possible unless you have a parasite or some shit.

Count carefully and I am sure you'll get a much lower number.

Anyway if I can offer a piece of advice, make yourself some home made weight gainer shake, protein powder(optional), peanut butter, almond flour, oat flour, 35% cream, maple syrup(white sugar if povertymaxxed), frozen fruit. Make sure its 1500 cal total, blend that shit and drink 2 a day(morning after breakdfast/before bed) AND eat exacly as you used to. You'll be a normal weight in a month.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
OP you either have AIDS, a huge tumor or you‘re too dumb to count calories. Stop lying to yourself with the 4000kcal/day bullshit.
this is IMPOSSIBLE.
unless, the suggested callories intake is calculated wrong as fuck. Or
unless you have some decease. Or unless you excercise alot and have good muscle mass that butns extra.

Anyways.
There is nothing wrong with being 10% bodyfat, WITH good muscle mass amount.
Make sure you hit your protein intake and good variery of neutrients, so to not cuck your (height) growth years.
when did my boy Eduardo ascend into mod-hood
The Office Party Hard GIF

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman