Stupid fucking dirty disgusting shit-skin tryna rock the Delon comb-over was jumpin the barrier instead of paying for his bloody ticket. MUG. Fuck you

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

One of my brothers put this pathetic mess in his place. Great to see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, Lefty Rankin, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
he kinda looks like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PseduoAryan, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
How do you even have a job after posting your face, address and name here and saying the most out of pocket things here

This needs to be a MI6 agent or something jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, MakinItHappen, dehydrated and 1 other person
How do you even have a job after posting your face, address and name here and saying the most out of pocket things here

This needs to be a MI6 agent or something jfl

Ravi is really distinctive. I've mentioned what borough I'm from. Ooooo WOOOOWW.

Surely someone has recognized you irl, no?

Lol, I'm sure there'll come a day where one comes up to me and says; 'you're that nucase from LooksMax.Org aren't you?! Oh you are! I know you! Hahaha! You're legendary mate!'.

Hopefully I won't be with my gilfriend, any friends or a member of the family :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Lol, I'm sure there'll come a day where one comes up to me and says; 'you're that nucase from LooksMax.Org aren't you?! Oh you are! I know you! Hahaha! You're legendary mate!'.

Hopefully I won't be with my gilfriend, any friends or a member of the family :LOL:
this nigga is a meme lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Bro I bought the magnesium glycinate and shit you recommended. Actually best and simplest advice I heard. Thanks